• Register
  • Help

Topic: Is there really a limit to the installations?!

Share/Bookmark

Is there really a limit to the installations?!

I read somewhere that you can only install GPO 4 times, and after that if you try to install it, it will no longer work, is that true?!

This is the thing holding me back from making the purchase. I thought ilok was bad, but if this is true than it's even worse than having to use an ilok.

Re: Is there really a limit to the installations?!

Quote Originally Posted by SingMeToSleep View Post
    I read somewhere that you can only install GPO 4 times, and after that if you try to install it, it will no longer work, is that true?!

This is the thing holding me back from making the purchase. I thought ilok was bad, but if this is true than it's even worse than having to use an ilok.
    Hello SingMeToSleep and a warm welcome to our forums.

I think there may be a misunderstanding here.

The 4 times install of GPO 4 with Aria means that you can install and use it on up to 4 computers at any one time. I think you will agree that this is just about one of the most generous agreements of any major software company. For example, Windows allows just one install at any one time, Finale allows installing on just 2 computers and, I believe, Sonar and Cubase allows just one. I'm sure my forum colleagues will correct me if I'm mistaken there.

There is no limit to the number of times you can reinstall as long as you don't exceed the 4 computers at the same time limit. When purchasing GPO4, you have a licence key image just like a credit card thing which you drag and drop onto the Aria interface. This has to be just about the most user friendly, easiest activation method ever.

I hope this reassures you and answers you query and I thoroughly recommend GPO4, you won't be disappointed. For more examples of what can be done why not listen to our latest Christmas CD which you can listen to and download on the main Garritan page (at the bottom). Many of these tracks use GPO4 Aria.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Go Back to forum