• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Job opportunity at Spectrasonics

Share/Bookmark

Job opportunity at Spectrasonics

Rare opportunity for the right person to join the awesome Spectrasonics team in our Tech Support department:

http://www.spectrasonics.net/companyinfo/employment.php

Re: Job opportunity at Spectrasonics

Can I work from my house on the east coast?

Yes is this a work from home type of position? I also live on the east coast
    Mac OSX 6 / Logic 9 / Cubase 5 / Ableton / Omnisphere / Stylus Rmx / Trillion / Komplete / Groove Agent / Kontrol 49 / UC 33e / Euphonix MC Mix n Control

No, at Spectrasonics our whole team works a lot closer with the support department and everyone on the team wears a lot of different hats and does a wide variety of things. We are big believers that the support people you connect with should really be "on the team" and not just someone disconnected from the company, emailing you from who knows where. So this is indeed a position that requires working from our Burbank, CA headquarters and living in S. California.

This opportunity is an entry level tech support position as a full-time member of our team.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    No, at Spectrasonics our whole team works a lot closer with the support department and everyone on the team wears a lot of different hats and does a wide variety of things. We are big believers that the support people you connect with should really be "on the team" and not just someone disconnected from the company, emailing you from who knows where. So this is indeed a position that requires working from our Burbank, CA headquarters and living in S. California.

This opportunity is an entry level tech support position as a full-time member of our team.
    Hi Eric

I applied for this position last week and received an email back from Susan right away about an interview. I currently live in Boston but would eagerly relocate as soon as the first of the year to become a part of the team. I havent heard back in a week about when we could schedule an interview and am just wondering if the position has been filled. I feel as if I am very qualified for the job, I graduated from Berklee School of music in composition, and currently work as a QA engineer at Cakewalk music. further information is in the resume I sent, and my name is Matthew Macur. Thanks!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Hmmm..I hope it's not what i think it is.

Please,tell me what you think it is....

so you are unhappy with the quality of support but still you hope they are not replaced.
    Very forgiving of you............

Cut it out you two
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

Entry level in Burbank still pays around 7 figures?

Just curious, with all of the hoopla surrounding health care these days, does Spectrasonics have a health care plan?
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Go Back to forum