• Register
  • Help

Topic: Trilian and Pro tool 8.0.1 -No joy

Share/Bookmark

Trilian and Pro tool 8.0.1 -No joy

Has anyone had any success loading trilian with PT8.0.1. I have been so looking forward to this product. I have a decent PC with XPsp3 and 4GB and when I go to initialize I get a DAE error 7054, I can't even get it to open so as to authorize.
    I am now also getting this same error for Omnisphere.
    I have sent a note to support but in the meantime any ideas???

Re: Trilian and Pro tool 8.0.1 -No joy

Sort of the same happening with me. The difference is that I am getting a 7401 DAE error message. Digi Tech Support suggested I make sure that I have the latest Pace (iLok) drivers installed. I do and it didn't make a difference.

I'll keep dropping in to see what your fix is.. maybe it will be the same for me.

Peace!
    Q6600, 4GB Ram, Asus MB, 320-500-1000GB WD HD, PTLE 8.0.1, Digi 003, Various and sundried plugs and instruments... WinXP Pro sp3.

I had queried this with digidesign and this is the response I got

"All 3rd party plug-ins are tested by the manufacturer themselves, rather than Digidesign, and the information you see on this grid has been provided by the manufacturers. Spectrasonics have not provided information on the plug-in you name below, Trillium, and you will need to ensure you are running the correct versions of the other two (omnisphere and stylus)

If this is the case, and you do have the correct versions installed, you will need to refer back to the manufacturer of the plug-in for more information on this issue, to see if there is anything they have come across in their testing.

I still have not heard back from Spectrasonics, I will post when I get word, very frustrating though.

Quote Originally Posted by mingoboom View Post
    Has anyone had any success loading trilian with PT8.0.1. I have been so looking forward to this product. I have a decent PC with XPsp3 and 4GB and when I go to initialize I get a DAE error 7054, I can't even get it to open so as to authorize.
    I am now also getting this same error for Omnisphere.
    I have sent a note to support but in the meantime any ideas???
    Did you change the location of the vst dll? I always put my vst plugs in a special folder and had to make a copy of the Trilian vst plug and put it in the Spectrasonics plugins folder before it would open in Protools 8. I guess the Trilian rtas wrapper couldn't find it. You might give that a try...worked for me.

Andy B

Quote Originally Posted by mingoboom View Post
    (snip) I still have not heard back from Spectrasonics, I will post when I get word, very frustrating though.
    I got an email from them this morning.. "Should be fixed in an update soon.., Sorry for the inconvenience.."

Maybe the same for you.

Blessings!
    Q6600, 4GB Ram, Asus MB, 320-500-1000GB WD HD, PTLE 8.0.1, Digi 003, Various and sundried plugs and instruments... WinXP Pro sp3.

Hi guys I copied the vst.dll file to the spectrasonics plugin folder and I also downloaded and installed the latest version and all is perfect now. Thanks a million for your help danander11 and a7bull for your help.
    Regards from Ireland

PS spectrasonics tech support also came back to me and were very helpful too. Thanks again.

Go Back to forum