• Register
  • Help

Topic: OK, so how do I uninstall Omnisphere??

Share/Bookmark

OK, so how do I uninstall Omnisphere??

Since I don't have enough room on the hard drive that Omni is currently residing on to also install Trilian I need to uninstall/reinstall Omni onto my new large library drive and then install Trilian there as well. Trouble is I've looked in the Omni, Spectrasonics and Control Panel and can find no way to "uninstall" Omni. How do I go about uninstalling Omni so I can reinstall it on the new drive?? Also will I need to re-activate it once I do this? Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: OK, so how do I uninstall Omnisphere??

It would really help others help you if you would create a signature file with your system specs etc.. How can someone answer your question if they don't even know what type of computer you use (mac or PC?) And yes, if you completely uninstall Omnisphere, you will need to reactivate it.....playz
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

If I understand correctly, you don't need to uninstall it.
    Only move the large STEAM folder to your other drive and then make a shortcut to Program files\Spectrasonics.
    And then you also dont need to auth again.

There is a video pertaining to this very subject that is included on the Trilian install disc. Just watch the movie. It will answer all of your questions.

Thanks to all. Looks like all I need to do is move the STEAM folder and add a shortcut. Cool. And sorry playz, ol pal, I'm a PC user: Dual Core 2.66 Intel 4 gigs RAM and I run Sonar 8.5 Producer Edition and more plugins and instruments than Carter's got little liver pills.

Quote Originally Posted by Trace View Post
    There is a video pertaining to this very subject that is included on the Trilian install disc. Just watch the movie. It will answer all of your questions.
    Trilian install disc has videos about Omnisphere..?

Go Back to forum