• Register
  • Help

Topic: NEW QLeap info

Share/Bookmark

NEW QLeap info

Quantum Leap VotApocalypse and 56 Strat will be available tomorrow (wed.). I\'ve been busy and in kind of a daze so I haven\'t finished the guitar demo. Also, I listened to the mix of the choir and thought it was pretty bad in general. The final demo at soundsonline.com will be better.

Re: NEW QLeap info

Third times a charm?

well I ordered VotA at Sound Chaser last night. If it shows up Wed, and they ship it, hopefully by friday...if not then next week. Anxious.

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

Hi
    The demo of Vota at soundsonline weigh more than 40Mo. Is it some kind of bug?

yrjiok

MP3 Demo is up at soundsonline.com. (7 megs) Its a little muddled sounding, because of some strings that are mixed poorly, but you can get a good idea of the library anyway. Guitar demo next week.

Nick I jsut listened to the demo again. I cant wait till this sucker arrives at my door

Even if you say the mix is mussled, the choir sounds fantastic. I know personally I will be doing some programming and adding slower attacks for some workds and variations, but man this sucker sounds like its already great. I can\'t wait till afte you use this sucker for a while and other users use it for a bit to start hearing what can be done. Similar to he scond demo of QLB you put up that sounded great compared to the original.

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

Go Back to forum