• Register
  • Help

Topic: FINALLY! A place to upload/download CUSTOM MADE LIBRARIES DEMOS!

Share/Bookmark

FINALLY! A place to upload/download CUSTOM MADE LIBRARIES DEMOS!

Finally I found a place where you can upload your copyright-free library demo and let it be downloaded by everyone interested.

Visit www.albertorizzoschettino.com
    (there\'s a page called: \"upload media\", a link to it is in it the upper frame)

It\'s a friend of mine website. I suggested this one and he wanted to give it a try.
    the service will be discontinued if it\'s not used.

I hope this one to be useful, I noticed that many people were posting their email (dangerously) on any forum asking for someone else to send him his custom demo via email. It\'s not so confortable: a demo to be sent to 50 users, an email with size limit could not accept it or make it to return to the sender and many other problems.

I think this idea could be great, let\'s see how much it\'s used. Official demos can be deceiving, many people are looking for something else to listen to a library carefully before buying it. Sadly, mp3 demos are the only way to test a library! Custom demos can be better, many times they saved my pocket!

Let him know about this by signing his guestbook or emailing him, suggestions are welcome I guess.

Regards,

Re: FINALLY! A place to upload/download CUSTOM MADE LIBRARIES DEMOS!

There is also the Nemesys list at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NemesysMusic/ which also has a file area at designated for people uploading demos, compositions or samples that they\'ve made.

Ryan.

------------------
    Sonic Control
    www.soniccontrol.com
    Giga Users Network at
    www.soniccontrol.com/gigasampler/

Re: FINALLY! A place to upload/download CUSTOM MADE LIBRARIES DEMOS!

Free account on Yahoo VS dedicated premium hosting

8)

Go Back to forum