• Register
  • Help

Topic: Heavy Metal Drumz

Share/Bookmark

Re: Heavy Metal Drumz

Yes Drum Kit From Hell is probably the answer

I dont like the rock kit in Pure Drums

Real Giga Drums is my favorite \'cause I can add all teh room sound to multiple different Drun Kits

but DKfromHell just has an AWESOME sound....I\'ve been wanting that sucker for over a year...as well you can adjsut room sound on this sucker too...didn\'t know that till today

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

[This message has been edited by KingIdiot (edited 12-13-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KingIdiot:
    Yes Drum Kit From Hell is probably the answer

I dont like the rock kit in Pure Drums

Real Giga Drums is my favorite \'cause I can add all teh room sound.

but DKfromHell just has an AWESOME sound....I\'ve been wanting that sucker for over a year

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It\'s not that expensive if you get just the raw samples...75 bucks I believe. Have you got an Emu sampler?

Cheerio,

Joris

Joris I know, I just keep puting it off because I get involved in wanting to buy another library plus I have too many drum likbraries. Next project I do that requires live drums I\'m getting it.

No EMU,... someone should build a gig .ART file.

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KingIdiot:
    Joris I know, I just keep puting it off because I get involved in wanting to buy another library plus I have too many drum likbraries. Next project I do that requires live drums I\'m getting it.

No EMU,... someone should build a gig .ART file.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would be a good excercise, I guess
    The library contains left and right hand samples, so it might be interesting to set it up so that you can use the Maestrotools up and down alternate to alternate between left and right
    That\'s why I still love my EMU; it\'s quite easy to program a patch with random sampleswitching and velocitycrossfading using the cords system.....*sigh*

Joris

Heavy Metal Drumz

I need a good drum library for hard rock music. I think that Pure Drums had a hard rock drum set. Was it any good? What about other libraries? Share your experiences and send some demos as well (pretty please?). I haven\'t found any \"metallish\" demos...

Thanx!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tabbu:
    I need a good drum library for hard rock music. I think that Pure Drums had a hard rock drum set. Was it any good? What about other libraries? Share your experiences and send some demos as well (pretty please?). I haven\'t found any \"metallish\" demos...

Thanx!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Drumkit from hell is what you\'re looking for.
    Drumhits by the drummer from Meshuggah. They sound excellent, but there\'s no giga version of yet. You can either get seperate wave or aiff files, or a version for the LM=4 VST plugin.
    I\'m getting the aif\'s and will do an EMU E6400 version.
    http://drumkit.toontrack.com/

listen to the Mp3\'s

Cheerio,

Joris

There are a few good Drum-sample for hard-metal-Rock drumsets. To my ears, this is one of best realistic \"wide ambient recorded-sample\" that I\'ve ever heard, just about $24.95. Amazing! http://www.sonicimplants.com/MPG3/SonicImplantsLargeAmb1-Metal2.mp3

Go Back to forum