• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Quantum Leap needs YOU!

Share/Bookmark

Quantum Leap needs YOU!

I will be demoing Quantum Leap libraries at NAMM and I am looking for examples of the brass, voices, or Rare Instruments being used prominantly in a TV show, film, video game etc. If anyone can supply me with something like this, I will gladly give you a copy of Voices of the Apocalypse 2, or one of my existing libraries.

Re: Quantum Leap needs YOU!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick Phoenix:
    I will be demoing Quantum Leap libraries at NAMM and I am looking for examples of the brass, voices, or Rare Instruments being used prominantly in a TV show, film, video game etc. If anyone can supply me with something like this, I will gladly give you a copy of Voices of the Apocalypse 2, or one of my existing libraries.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would be glad to compose for you (and recieve VOTA2 too , because those libraries are out of my budget) , but I have only xSample clarinets now....so I can\'t send you a full MP3 with your libraries , unless I compose and send you a MIDI file... I wish you best of luck.

I\'m leaving today for my chalet and will be back on January 3rd.

I wish you a happy New Year!

Archangel

Nick-
    Do you want an entire song or a clip of something?

-Zachary

[This message has been edited by zquarles (edited 12-28-2001).]

Speaking of VOTA2, what\'s gonna be in it? I\'d love to have some good solo voices, if at all possible. There\'s times when a choir isn\'t necessary, I\'d just like a good 4 octave male and female voice with the same quality of VOTA.

Do you mean you want footage of the material its being used in, or a copy of it? Or do you want the song/music.

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick Phoenix:
    I will be demoing Quantum Leap libraries at NAMM and I am looking for examples of the brass, voices, or Rare Instruments being used prominantly in a TV show, film, video game etc. If anyone can supply me with something like this, I will gladly give you a copy of Voices of the Apocalypse 2, or one of my existing libraries.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Nick,

I might have a really short piece (30 secs) I did for a (would you believe it) Gameboy Advanced game. It\'s rather zany so it might not fit your style, and it was done in a rather short time (half a day), but if you like it I might be able to beef it up a little.

Cheers,

Joris de Man

Ps: forgot to add that it was done with QL Brass, among some other things.

[This message has been edited by Joris de Man (edited 12-28-2001).]

Nick - I have a 30 - sec Big Band \"Squirrel Nut Zippers\" style piece used for an NBC spot (All QLB) . Also have a VOA NBC spot. Let me know if you are interested

Yes, I am looking for video footage. Contact me via email. bunschel@aol.com

Hi Nick:

I just completed a CD that is being marketed to Churches for missions and other conference activities. It has been selling for about a month. It has a piece called \"Fanfare to the Nations\" that takes you through various countries woven with bits and pieces of time-honored missionary hymns. I made HEAVY use of rare instruments and QL Brass. It also uses Advanced Orch, Ult. Strings, and many more libraries. The fanfare piece is about 10 minutes.

Would you like a copy??

clueless

Nick, while there\'s no standalone video footage, feel free to show \"Empire Earth\", a Windows strategy game published by Sierra Studios. The music in the installer and menu screens features QL Brass prominently.

Hope this helps,
    Ed Lima
    ed@edlima.com

[This message has been edited by Ed Lima (edited 12-29-2001).]

Go Back to forum