• Register
  • Help

Topic: Another Prosamples Quantum LEap Brass question

Share/Bookmark

Re: Another Prosamples Quantum LEap Brass question

IMO, its not worth your time.

Yes, there is a lowpass filter after converting. Just go into GEdit and remove.

Soundsonline said they would address it but nothing yet.

I was not happy with the QLB Orch. CD.

Just my two cents.

[This message has been edited by Francis Belardino (edited 01-16-2002).]

I actually didn\'t really like the QLBrass when I got it either. It was probably 2 or 3 months before I started really using it instead of AO. Initially I was frustrated with how bright they are compared to AO Brass. It was difficult to get the two to blend.
    But after some time spent with QL I now really love how bright they are. It\'s easier to get them to really sparkle and cut through the mix like brass instruments are supposed to! I now use AO Brass mainly just for layering and \"fattening\" things up here and there.

Gav

cool beans

I don\'t own QLB. I have the Prosamples version. I am sure QLB (full) is better.

I like what\'s going on over at Bigga Giga

Another Prosamples Quantum LEap Brass question

I\'m thinking if buying the ProSamples orchestral QLB. All I am looking for is the 4 FHS FF SUS patch which I see is on the CD. Is this a good sounding patch? I want to layer Dan Dean solo french horn with it.
    I read in a previous post about the akai samples having \"improper lowpass\" filtering. How can I fix this in the Giga editor when I get the CD?
    I\'d like to know before I buy it.
    Unfortunately I can\'t go big and buy the whole library now and all I need is the 4 fhs F sus samples.
    Thanks

[This message has been edited by Damon (edited 01-16-2002).]

Go Back to forum