• Register
  • Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Giga Studio 3 registration not possible anymore?

Share/Bookmark

Re: Giga Studio 3 registration not possible anymore?

Just bumping this thread to say I just got registered... and it's 2010! They (teac) are still helpful, thankgod!

Quote Originally Posted by simon5413 View Post
    Just bumping this thread to say I just got registered... and it's 2010! They (teac) are still helpful, thankgod!
    To simon5413:
    Did you get license file via email or did you have to call? Curious because I am selling my copy of GS3 and I want to make sure to tell whoever is buying it how to register.
    I have the paperwork to transfer the license, but am concerned about the person registering and getting the file.

thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mbreidegam View Post
    ...I am selling my copy of GS3 and I want to make sure to tell whoever is buying it how to register. I have the paperwork to transfer the license, but am concerned about the person registering and getting the file.
    thanks,
    Mike
    Mike, just wondering how this worked out for you? I'm in exactly the same situ...ready to sell, have xfer papers, but not sure the the new user will be able to register?
    Mac G5 DP 2.3, Os 10.4.11, 4 Gig RAM running DigiPerf 5.13, PTools LE 7.4, Sibelius 5, Finale 2008,
    P4 1.7 Gig, XP SP2, 2 Gig RAM,running GigaStudio 3.2,
    3 x 20" LCDs, 2 x MOTU MTP AVs, Digi 002r
    Kurz K2000r, Roland XV-3080, Emu Pro II, Kurz PC2r, Alesis DM-Pro, Kurz Midiboard

Quote Originally Posted by Vince88 View Post
    Michael, were you able to register over the phone? I bought GSO3 last week from a local shop. I installed it and filled out the registration 3 days ago... and still haven't received my registration key.
    Just thought I'd jump in here and report my experience:

I had to reinstall Windows and had trouble reinstalling Gigastudio. I thought I had backed up the license but it hadn't backed up properly. I ended up calling Tascam and although I was on hold for almost 30 minutes, once I got hooked up with the registration guy he was very helpful. We actually did most of it by email because he had to send me some files to reset the registration "engine". But it went smoothly and I'm all set once again (and this time I backed up the drive just after reinstalling Windows and Gigastudio so I shouldn't have to go through this again).

I received mine via email. This was about a year ago however.
    What we record in life, echoes in eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince88 View Post
    Michael, were you able to register over the phone? I bought GSO3 last week from a local shop. I installed it and filled out the registration 3 days ago... and still haven't received my registration key.
    I had to reinstall Windows and had trouble reinstalling Gigastudio. I thought I had backed up the license but it hadn't backed up properly. I ended up calling Tascam and although I was on hold for almost 30 minutes, once I got hooked up with the registration guy he was very helpful.

Spoke with Tascam support in California today (01-04-2011) and they informed me that registrations are being handled via their custser@teac.com support email.

I sent a request in as I built a new dedicated GS3/WinXP box. The customer service representative told me it would take a day or two. FYI, they are also handling GigaPulse VST registrations as well.

Will post a follow-up.

Registration came via email the next day.

Thank you Tascam for supporting us old Gigastudio dinosaurs

Unhappy Re: Giga Studio 3 registration not possible anymore?

I seem impossible to register today (i had to format my old PC)… Tascam send me to Garritan and Garritan send me to Tascam ! So now game over ?

Just pick up Gplayer. It's gotten better and better and works flawlessly for me at least. I'm using Windows 10 64.

Go Back to forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12