• Register
  • Help

Topic: When will the new BRASS LIBRARIES be released

Share/Bookmark

When will the new BRASS LIBRARIES be released

This question is mainly for Maarten, Dan Dean and Gary. When will you guys release your next wave of brass libraries?? When will more demos be available?? Its killing me not to have the big orchestral sound that Thomas has achieved. Any other brass libraries on the horizon that I\'m not aware of.

THANKS

C

Re: When will the new BRASS LIBRARIES be released

I\'d expect to see Dan Dean\'s first within a few months. He started on it late last year, and it usually doesn\'t take him long ot put out his libraries. This one probably being more difficult (more players more instruments, bigger recordign space), it might take a little longer. But he never takes too long to get his stuff out, so far as i\'ve seen.

Maarten can answer for himself on this, but he\'s still a few weeks away from recording the Horns . Should be too long for those either. Id expect them around the same time as DD, or possibly sooner depending on both DD and Maarten

As for Gary, thats a ways off IMO. He takes alot of time in development of his libraries. Even with samples recorded there is major developement cycle. In fact I wouldn\'t even expect to see them this year. Possibly early next year if we\'re lucky. This year we get Solo Strings....if we nag him enough!

EDIT-

Ok What the hell am I talking about all these guys frequent the forum, I\'ve jsut wasted some time on my addiction to this forum....

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

[This message has been edited by KingIdiot (edited 02-13-2002).]

And we\'re waiting for BOB - it was announced from Worra to be released 7th of feb.

Hey - was\'nt there an obscure cult called
    the \'The followers of BOB\' who awaited the
    arrivel of the comet BOB and then decided to
    commit suicide on its arrival?

Bjk

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sapkiller:
    And we\'re waiting for BOB - it was announced from Worra to be released 7th of feb.

Hey - was\'nt there an obscure cult called
    the \'The followers of BOB\' who awaited the
    arrivel of the comet BOB and then decided to
    commit suicide on its arrival?

Bjk

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sure hope that noone is THAT serious about music..... Anyway, BOB will be released, probably next week. We\'re in the final phases right now, finishing helpfiles and sutch. Sorry for not being able to keep the releasedate, but we rather be picky now than have to fix things after relaese.

/Worra

Why is it that I keep forgetting to mention BOB?

should be a pretty good buy esp at the price!

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

Go Back to forum