• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Sax Duet

Share/Bookmark

Sax Duet

For those of you sax lovers out there (both of you) here is a little sax duet I put together.
    http://www.dssoundware.com/sounds/SAXDUET.mp3

Donnie

Re: Sax Duet

Hello
    Just heard your sax demo. Nice samples you got there. Is this from the sax library you are working on ?
    I have been looking for decent sax samples for ages, but not yet found something that i really like. Hope this one turns out real good.

As a new member (signed in today) i will take the oppertunity to say hello to everybody.... hi I`ve been reading this forum for a couple of days and i like the fact that communication is not only between the users, but also between sound-developers and users, fantastic - this way we all win.

------------------
    ------------------------
    ------------------------
    ------ regards

Hello MusicMan,

Your presence on this forum is most welcomed!

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Donnie,

I get more excited about these saxes every time I hear them!

Kip

\"Your presence on this forum is most welcomed!\"

Thank`s Kip

------------------
    ------------------------
    ------------------------
    ------ regards

It does sound pretty intriguing, however it will have to be better than this, given that I already have QLB. Any details on the control, articulations, or dynamics on this donnie? Or are you going to demo me to death . Thanks for the post.

Donnie,

That sax sounds so cool already! You know I myself considered making a sax library, but maybe I don\'t have to now!

Thomas

------------------
    Visit www.scarbee.com and check out the demoes from The Scarbee Bass Libraries

Hi Musicman,

Great name - I can\'t wait to sample one myself!

Wellcome to the forum.

Scarbee

Donnie,

What I heard I like, you seem to be capturing the breathy organic quality of the saxophone (Which makes it so much like the human voice) very well. Please, end up with something with which I can do a version of the Love Theme of Blade Runner, and I\'ll buy it eventually!

MUSICMAN, welcome to the board! I am pretty much new here as well, and you just hit the nail in the head when you pointed out the reason why this boards are so helpful (There\'s people in here with real knowledge and talent, and willing to help!)
    Good luck with your newfound sonic adventures!

MrArkadine

So Donnie are you gonna tell us what this is - sax only library or something bigger? And hey - I hope you\'ll tune the samples before release

Go Back to forum