• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where can I find Quantum Leap Brass MP3 demo?

Share/Bookmark

Where can I find Quantum Leap Brass MP3 demo?

I would like to hear the Quantum Leap commercial demos in MP3 format. When going to the SoundsOnline site, I can only get the demos in Real Audio format, which is not good for me since I have a slow connection. The audio quality is awful! Is there a place where I can get these demos in a decent audio format?

I think it is strange that the demos are available in Real Audio... Strange marketing concept...!!!

Martin

Re: Where can I find Quantum Leap Brass MP3 demo?

hmmm

I got this link from the Soundsonline site

http://www.soundsonline.com/cd_mp3_demos/106681.mp3

mp3 demo

BTW nick, the difference in the new verb makes a big difference

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

[This message has been edited by KingIdiot (edited 03-08-2002).]

Hi KingIdiot!

I think you can get the MP3 demo only because you have a fast connection. I was able to download it directly from the link you gave me. With my slow connection, I only see Real Audio links on their site.

I think I found why this is happening: (from the SoundsOnline site)

\"RealPlayer is required to audition the sounds, and is usually installed in your browser. If not, you can get it FREE from Real Audio. The RealPlayer preview files in the downloadable sounds section are 22Khz mono. The sound quality of the RealPlayer preview is vastly inferior to the downloaded .WAV sound file (which is usually stereo 44.1Khz/16bit CD quality), but is good enough to select the type of sound or style of loop you may be looking for (PLEASE NOTE: You must have a 28.8K modem or better to audition any of the sound files found on this site). The audio demos attached to Sample CDs are MP3 quality if you have a fast connection (T3, T1, DSL, Cable Modem), and the quality decreases with slower connections.\"

I know there is another demo on the site. Can anobody post me the link?

Thanks,
    Martin

hmmm I think the MP3 demo should always be there. especially if you have a slower connection, they usually urge you to download the MP3. if you have a slow connection.

Wha tother demo

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

Ok, I found where the link you sent me comes from... It was on the QLB Akai page... When I look at the QLB Giga page, there is no MP3 demo, but two Real Audio demos. I guess that they combined the two RA demos in the MP3 demo...

Martin

Go Back to forum