• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: VotA version2 ships and new demo

Share/Bookmark

VotA version2 ships and new demo

I posted a new mp3 demo at soundsonline.com. Mix could be better, but the choir samples are great. I also used one of the drum beds from the upcoming release Quantum Leap Stormdrum. This is one of the few slow beats in the collection. Mostly its big action beds.

Re: VotA version2 ships and new demo

Hey Nick, howz about a link? The demo there seems to be the same killer demo as before. Where the heck is the new demo??

Try the non-mp3 demo above it.

Alright Nick whats up....I mean it...I think we both know what Im talking about,...Last fall, I dropped 500.00 bucks on SOV, because it was the most \"aggresive\" choir lib on the market at the time, 2 days later you announce VOTA...now EXACTLY 2 days after I buy Perc Adventures you annouce an action loop/bed library!! ARRGH...well at least i have QLB so I can dial up the wah trombone and play \"The Price Is Right\'s\" loser cue...wa wa wa waaaaaa.

Holy @#$!...

Drake,
    The drum bed library is 90% fast action stuff with big drums. Its different from percussive adventures. It also includes a real drumkit, as well as hundreds of percussion instruments. It was recorded live to analogue tape, with one drummer and 3 percussionists playing together, at the Record Plant. It won\'t be done till the fall.

Alright Phoenix....were cool...but for a few minutes I was starting to wonder....good luck on the new library!

Sweet Nick,

Its hard to tell when you\'re joking or not nowadays.

I thought the Action cues were jsut for yourself. Put me down as a potential Buyer...and Definite tweaker on that library. If you can do seperate \"elements\" like PerAdv does. I\'m SOOO down .

You\'re going to put me in tweak heaven with this sucker. I love tweaking grooves.
    BTW missed my Fed Ex of the VotA update...I\'m a jackass. thanks for getting it out to use so quickly. Hopefully tomorrow.

new demo definitely needs to be mixed Like the monks sound, but like the older mp3 demo more. Still....can
    t get that sound through another library...

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

[This message has been edited by KingIdiot (edited 03-13-2002).]

Hey Nick...nice job throwing in that non-vibrato stuff in Angels gig. Really nice...missed that the first time around. Appreciate the hard work...different library.

Hey KING:

I missed FedEx too!! And I was home the whole time Goddammit!!! I hate it when that happens.

Nick: looking forward also to the new perc. library, sounds great.

Go Back to forum