• Register
  • Help

Topic: Frankie's Flute ... mp3 sample and Giga File?

Share/Bookmark

Frankie\'s Flute ... mp3 sample and Giga File?

First. This is in no way to undermined, Tommy J\'s work.

I am looking forward to his commercial releases.

Anyway,

Check out this flute. If you guys think it\'s OK to do so... I will share it. See link for info and sample.
    http://www.score4post.com/frankiesflute.html

Re: Frankie\'s Flute ... mp3 sample and Giga File?

Sounds great! I would use it for sure. I am not happy with the flutes I have. They don\'t mix well. Bring it on!

I would be happy too...

No, I have the Creative Essentials Woodwind and Brass too. I therefor have the samples. I ment the program (giga?) and any non-CE extras. Thats what I thought was to be shared. Heck, I will share my AKAI S5000 programs that I created. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

What do you mean by, \"the program, Giga\"? Do you mean the art file? The CE disc is all audio so I had to create the gig file then do the edits.

Oh, wait. I think I know what you mean. You own the disc and the audio samples...so I could sent this flute gig to you?

Im lost. This is my fault by the way and I don\'t want to seem like I am trying to give away samples that I do not have the right too. (even know its my work and edits that made them useable ) heheheee

[This message has been edited by Francis Belardino (edited 03-17-2002).]

\"Oh, wait. I think I know what you mean. You own the disc and the audio samples...so I could sent this flute gig to you?\"

Right, sorta. Yes I own the samples. If you want to share the programming (not the samples...is that even possible?? I am a giga programming idiot...sorry) with all, not me in particular, that would be great. You see, with AKAI, you can share the program without needing the samples. Maybe that is not possible with giga?? Anyway, I thought you were offering it generally, which is not the case it seems, which is OK by me! I am confused: what was the intent of your request to begin with? My brain hurts...

LOL! I\'m sorry

I wanted to share this flute sample because I think it sounds great. After the posting of the mp3, I realized that I can\'t share it.
    Right?

Anyway, yes Giga can do that as well but not in this case because the pure audio samples have been changed/sound designed on my end so it wouldn\'t work for you.

Again, my fault.

Go Back to forum