• Register
  • Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: How smart is Windows XP?

Share/Bookmark

Re: How smart is Windows XP?

Well, if we look around the globe, we will see every second person is using Win Xp and it is the greatest proof of being it smarter and the most important factor behind being its so popular is it is very user friendly and compatible OS.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonarrd View Post
    Well, if we look around the globe, we will see every second person is using Win Xp and it is the greatest proof of being it smarter and the most important factor behind being its so popular is it is very user friendly and compatible OS.
    After using W7x64, could not go back to XP. As far as startup times W7 isn't going to win any races. That also depends on what is starting up.

I think you must be aware about the Windows 8 that is going to be launched on 26 Oct, so what do you think about this new release from Microsoft ? I am just waiting to use this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonarrd View Post
    I think you must be aware about the Windows 8 that is going to be launched on 26 Oct, so what do you think about this new release from Microsoft ? I am just waiting to use this one.
    I guess it's a streamlined version of W7. But it's an OS designed more for tablets. I'm going to put it on an older laptop.

Go Back to forum