• Register
  • Help

Topic: I like this place, period !

Share/Bookmark

I like this place, period !

Come on people let\'s not let a few people ruin this forum experience for the rest of us, it\'s still full of interesting new and old threads in here, unfortunatly we all had to read through some not so pleasant threads in the last few weeks but this place still is the best ressource for the GIGA platform on the frieking planet...

Heated discussion is good and should be encouraged but there\'s a fine line we all must walk between heated discussions and personal attacks, people you all know better... Let\'s all start acting like adults and put our egos in the closet for a while...
    I still love this place and will not let a few people\'s bloated helium filled heads bring it down, this is just my humble opinion. And let\'s end the damn \"i\'m so offended bla bla bla threads\" geez this forum belongs to all GIGA users not just a few forum Divas that seem to have too much time on their hands, let it go people.....

Let\'s ALL (me included) go back to talking about sample libraries, helping newbies, talking about god damn music and leave all the bickering and bad vibes behind us.

What do you think people let\'s start anew and let bygones be bygones ?

Franky
    Vintaudio Prod. www.vintaudio.com
    *steps down from his soapbox to a large crowd of silent people who seem to be pondering either to charge or start cheering...*

[This message has been edited by Franky (edited 04-12-2002).]

Re: I like this place, period !

I quite agree!

LOL FRANKY..Well SAID

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Franky:
    [B]....Let\'s all start acting like adults and put our egos in the closet for a while...
    I still love this place and will not let a few people\'s bloated helium filled heads bring it down, this is just my humble opinion. And let\'s end the damn \"i\'m so offended bla bla bla threads\" geez this forum belongs to all GIGA users not just a few forum Divas that seem to have too much time on their hands ...........[B]

Franky,
    You\'re right on here. I find this forum to be an amazingly powerful resource. Yet, I go away for a couple of months to work another project, and return only to find pretty much the same \'Hijackers\' still blatantly violating the forum rules and wasting our collective time with ego driven, personal agendas.
    In other professional forums, it is common practice for the moderator to summarily boot the offenders off the forum, or at least suspend them for a couple of weeks. I would heartily endorse such a practice here.

Regards,
    Trond

Go Back to forum