• Register
  • Help

Topic: new DVD's

Share/Bookmark

new DVD\'s

I know some people in this forum don’t like large collections of samples but for those who like large scale Giga collections, check our new Post Audio Media releases: http://www.postaudiomedia.com/producthtml/GigaCollection.html

If you’re looking for a huge discount this is your chance!

Re: new DVD\'s

Nice idea, but - is it me, or does it seem rather silly to save 20% when you buy both DVD\'s, and then you get maybe 30% of the same content on the two??

Simon,
    Appears that way...

Thanks,
    Mark

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Simon Ravn:
    Nice idea, but - is it me, or does it seem rather silly to save 20% when you buy both DVD\'s, and then you get maybe 30% of the same content on the two??

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by Mark_Knecht (edited 04-16-2002).]

When you buy both voumes -as it says all the way below on the page: http://www.postaudiomedia.com/producthtml/GigaCollection.html -
    you get (all 12 sound libraries with over 7 GB of samples) worth $ 1.272,now for $ 800 only! Which is still 40% off.

Psssssst

This is like an Itchy & Scratchy cartoon:

If you buy both DVD\'s you get 62.5% brand new material on the second disk! Or if you really want the second disk but buy the first for the discount you get 57% new material!

40% off the price should make it $763.20. Maybe I\'ve done my sums wrong, but if I have I\'m not the only one :-) Sorry Michiel.

Now, if you were to throw in your new Grandioso, keep the church bells and anvils and the Estonia and Post Piano Suite, and offer that for $500, I think you might get a lot of interest.

This looks like a spring clean wiv iffy sums.

I\'ve never been very good in making sums like these. Sorry guys!

Go Back to forum