• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Vintaudio Giga Clean Electric Guitars gets 4 start review from Sound on Sound :)

Share/Bookmark

Vintaudio Giga Clean Electric Guitars gets 4 start review from Sound on Sound :)

Hi all, our library Giga Clean Electric Guitars just got a 4 star review from Sound on sound, the review with an mp3 example the review writer did is available at http://www.sospubs.co.uk in the May issue\'s sample shop section

Franky
    Vintaudio www.vintaudio.com

Re: Vintaudio Giga Clean Electric Guitars gets 4 start review from Sound on Sound :)

Congrats! Their demo should sell from units for you! Place a link to it on your website if you havn\'t already!

Re: Vintaudio Giga Clean Electric Guitars gets 4 start review from Sound on Sound :)

CONGRATULATIONS FRANKY!

I am very happy for you!!!

Kip

Congrats Franky.

Jsut to let you know, another guitar player else pointed me to the link and was afraid of being put out of buisness

I told him to get a Ztar

their demo is great!

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

Franky,

Best of luck with your product. Just ordered a copy and look forward to using with it. Now, when should we expect those, slides, finger noise, etc. in the next set?<grin>

Cool, Franky!

Congrats!

Thomas

Thx everybody
    I appreciate your support.

Cunningham, i got your order
    will be shipping tommorrow.

Franky,
    Vintaudio.

Franky,

Do you have any plans for updates, add ons, etc for this library?

Short answer : maybe lol !, seriously i\'m contemplating doing some harmonics and fret noises like suggested, that i may do but if you\'re talking about something like strumming or new guitars i don\'t think so for this year, i have 3 libraries i am working on that should bring me to the end of this year. In early 2003 i may do a second volume

Franky,
    Vintaudio.

I\'ve got the fret noise covered. Actually though I\'m starting to like my clean sound more and more. Did you see the post I posted earlier about an actual guitar player playing some riffs for me, and it sounded identical to my keytar playing. (Your samples by the way...) Amazing!

Hey, I invented a new style of playing! \"Keytar!\" LOL!

\"i have 3 libraries i am working on that should bring me to the end of this year.\"

WHAT ARE THEY?

Thanks for an excellent library!

Go Back to forum