• Register
  • Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Welcome to EXPLORING JAZZ ARRANGING Using the Garritan Jazz/Big Band Library

Share/Bookmark

Re: Welcome to EXPLORING JAZZ ARRANGING Using the Garritan Jazz/Big Band Library

Holy crap!!! This is great.
    Thanks a bunch.
    Sergio

Re: Welcome to EXPLORING JAZZ ARRANGING Using the Garritan Jazz/Big Band Library

Many thanks for the generosity of all those involved in making this available ... magnifique!!
    Sibelius, ProTools, Cubase
    on Mac OSX
    + plenty of coffee

What an improvement from the Sounds and scores concept of Henry Mancini years ago. Computers have made a course like this so easy for the masses.

Great forum. I'm wondering how often chapters are added?

This is truly incredible. And the garritan bigband sounds are very good too.
    So santa claus does really excist.

Quote Originally Posted by koella
    This is truly incredible. And the garritan bigband sounds are very good too.
    So santa claus does really excist.
    koella,

Thanks for joining in the course. Hope you learn much from it and this course helps you on your musical journey.

Happy holidays,

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by stupro
    Great forum. I'm wondering how often chapters are added?
    Hi stupro,

Welcome to the course and looking forward to your participation. We will add a chapter every week or so.

Happy holidays,

Gary Garritan

Thumbs up Re: Welcome to EXPLORING JAZZ ARRANGING Using the Garritan Jazz/Big Band Library

I'm also very excited. I'm about to embark in a new adventure myself of studying composition, so this is a great complement.

hello
    This is my first visit.
    I ´m saying hello to everyone
    oswaldo

Hi Oswaldo and I too am going to paticipate in this course. I look forward to the first lesson.
    We dream to write and we write to dream.

Challenge #10 Winner

Go Back to forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast