• Register
  • Help

Topic: CONTACT ME PLEASE ASAP!!

Share/Bookmark

CONTACT ME PLEASE ASAP!!

Who plans to go to NAMM? Anybody who IS planning to in about a week, PLEASEEEE contact me by email ASAP!! I will be gluing my eyeballs to the screen and checking my email every 5 minutes.

Please please please please....

Re: CONTACT ME PLEASE ASAP!!

where is it this year? I have a gang of vacation time and wanted to check it out. If anyone can point me to info I may join ya there Aaron.

edit found out I do not qualify to go since I\'m not making any products or make any instuments [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] so gues i will not be going

You can\'t pay your way in, unfortunately. I called NAMM, and they are strict about NOT letting the public in. Only people wantin\' to show their wares and other people who wanna buy! So you have to get hooked up.

Oh, so there is no fee.. that\'s cool.

Just walk in, and when they stop you, look all haughty and say loudly, \"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?!?!?\" If that doesn\'t work, keep asking that question until they let you in. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Interesting, it\'s in TN this time.. I could conceivably make it. How much does it cost to attend?

Go Back to forum