• Register
  • Help

Topic: I hate computers and technology.

Share/Bookmark

I hate computers and technology.

I\'m so tired of nothing ever working. I bought a sound blaster audigy card to use with Cubase... then found out that was a very bad idea. So, then I bought an Echo Mia Midi card that\'s not working either. Cubase says something along the lines of the sound card has stopped responding evertime I open it, then my computer gets all buggy and I have to restart it.

I wish I had one of two things:

1) A tech-support robot. It would bring me drinks and snacks from the kitchen and do other errands like that. It would also help me with all of my technical support needs.

\"Can\'t get Cubase to work, master? Here, let me help you.\"

OR

2) I wish computers all had 500,000 exabytes of RAM, 500,000 exahertz and unlimited harddrives (or anything else ridiculously fast and stable)So that they never crashed... and always worked all the time, no problem.

I wish it was 50 years in the future [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Re: I hate computers and technology.

I bought a sound blaster audigy card to use with Cubase... then found out that was a very bad idea. So, then I bought an Echo Mia Midi card that\'s not working either.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">no comment

Hey!

:-) Hahaaa, I know that feeling too well.

I wished once that I would have decided to breed sheep in New Zealand, instead of spending my life in front of comps ;-)

Keep smiling.

Alaia

no comment
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yes, I know. Apparently Echo Mia Midi cards are just as cheesy as the sound blasters. After looking over the forums at cubase.net, I\'ve decided that I should have bought one of those Hammerfall cards.

Apparently Echo Mia Midi cards are just as cheesy as the sound blasters.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Well you heard wrong!
    These problems may not be related to the soundcards. There is very little info to diagnose the problem.
    Take your problem to the Cubase forums where you may get some help.

Yes, I did, and I got it working. I wasn\'t really posting here for help... I just thought my technical help robot idea was neat [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Originally posted by JudasCloud:
    I\'m so tired of nothing ever working.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Me too. I\'ve written dozens of articles about the technical thrashing I\'ve endured over the years. If interestd, check out my Phil\'s Thoughts web site for details.

I play Starcraft too! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

That\'s cool Judas. Do you play Warcraft III as well?

No, just Starcraft. That\'s really the only game I play these days. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

I\'m not a true gamer.

Go Back to forum