• Register
  • Help

Topic: "ask a question"

Share/Bookmark

"ask a question"

Hi there,

this message appears with my current visit on Northernsounds:

"Hello mixolydian it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

Is it possible that my account will be deleted, if I don't have anything to tell? Some admins from other forums handle inactive users that way.

Kai

Re: "ask a question"

Disregard. Administrators get bored too ya know!
    Hayadoin anyway mixolydian? Didn't I see a post or two of yours in the past decade or so? Nice to see you're still with us. Have any new music for us to savor?
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Disregard. Administrators get bored too ya know!
    Haha, you're confusing me!

Hayadoin anyway mixolydian? Didn't I see a post or two of yours in the past decade or so?
    Wow, it's so long ago?!!

Nice to see you're still with us. Have any new music for us to savor?
    Thanks for asking! Working on something new, nothing special. It's just a hobby as you might know!

What's up to your studio? Something new? I have read the earlier reports with interest.

BTW: Do _YOU know when GOS2 and GPOA will be ready? Sorry, I couldn't resist. I have to ask every time I'm posting here, until I have it in my hands...

Best regards

Kai

Quote Originally Posted by mixolydian
    BTW: Do _YOU know when GOS2 and GPOA will be ready? Sorry, I couldn't resist. I have to ask every time I'm posting here, until I have it in my hands...
    Kai,

It's just a way of the admins saying they miss you.

I'm not sure but it could be a way of seeing if accounts go inactive after a while.

No new info on GOS2/GPOA. We're trying to focus on getting the updates and the new libraries out first.

Will you be a Musikmesse?

Welcome back.

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    No new info on GOS2/GPOA. We're trying to focus on getting the updates and the new libraries out first.
    O.k., thank you, Gary! Very nice you're commenting it. Be sure I'll be the first to put my hands on if these libraries are in sale. BTW: Your "An update of were we are at" is a valuable communication with your customers - this is another marking. It is a mystery to me why other developers don't do it in a related way.

Will you be a Musikmesse?
    I wished I had the opportunity to meet you and the whole Garritan Crew in Frankfurt, unfortunately I don't have. Besides of that this years fair will be another success for the developers - as you can read on the Musikmesse homepage they've sold more tickets ever! Wish you a good time and huge success in Germany!

Quote Originally Posted by mixolydian
    O.k., thank you, Gary! Very nice you're commenting it. Be sure I'll be the first to put my hands on if these libraries are in sale. BTW: Your "An update of were we are at" is a valuable communication with your customers - this is another marking. It is a mystery to me why other developers don't do it in a related way.

I wished I had the opportunity to meet you and the whole Garritan Crew in Frankfurt, unfortunately I don't have. Besides of that this years fair will be another success for the developers - as you can read on the Musikmesse homepage they've sold more tickets ever! Wish you a good time and huge success in Germany!
    Kai,

We'll have to meet another time. Because of my persistent pneumonia I may not make it there.

Glad you like the "Update if where we are at". I will continue to keep you posted as to our progress. I am sure other developers will follow our lead (they evenetually do )

Best wishes,

Gary Garritan

Kai,

We'll have to meet another time. Because of my persistent pneumonia I may not make it there.
    Gary, I'm sorry to hear about it. Hope you'll find a way to cure the pneumonia soon, and we'll met someday in fine health and condition. Hope you can handle the pneumonia and it isn't disturbing your private life and dayjob!!

Glad you like the "Update if where we are at". I will continue to keep you posted as to our progress.
    That's good to know. I could imagine that many of your customers appreciate it.

I am sure other developers will follow our lead (they evenetually do )
    Yeah, I think so!

Best

Go Back to forum