• Register
  • Help

Topic: No more mixer channels!

Share/Bookmark

Unhappy No more mixer channels!

Using GPO lately when I try to load a third VST instance (to get instruments 17 - 24) the above message appears.Strangely this wasn't always the situation - I have some projects where I successfully loaded up to 24 instruments. But not any more - for some reason Cubasis VST 4 (bundled) won't cooperate now! So sadly my projects are limited. I am wondering (a) is there a fix or workaround for this or (b) what should I upgrade to in order to overcome this annoying problem.
    Help/comments greatly appreciated.

Re: No more mixer channels!

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene
    Using GPO lately when I try to load a third VST instance (to get instruments 17 - 24) the above message appears.Strangely this wasn't always the situation - I have some projects where I successfully loaded up to 24 instruments. But not any more - for some reason Cubasis VST 4 (bundled) won't cooperate now! So sadly my projects are limited. I am wondering (a) is there a fix or workaround for this or (b) what should I upgrade to in order to overcome this annoying problem.
    Help/comments greatly appreciated.
    Eugene,

This thread is designed for support and technical questions for users of the notation product Notion. There is probably a more appropriate place for your question on the Northern Sounds forum that will result in the answer you're looking for.

ooops - my aplology!

That is the kind of mistakes that come from having forums with identical names.

Go Back to forum