• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: Free Analyzer?

Share/Bookmark

OT: Free Analyzer?

Anyone know if there's a decent freebie one out there in VST or DX format? I don't own one and never have, so the following may go without saying: Preferably it should be capable of input monitoring and reatime display, so I can look and listen as I make eq changes.

Got a link?

Thanks,

Belbin

Re: OT: Free Analyzer?

Check out Voxengo and Bluecat. Those are the two I have (and I hope to learn how to use them right soon too)

jefn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffn1
    Check out Voxengo and Bluecat. Those are the two I have (and I hope to learn how to use them right soon too)

jefn1
    Thanks Jeffn1! I grabbed Voxengo's SPAN and got to work. Real nice. I'mm happy to just plough through the task at hand, unless you'd say I'm missing out big time w/o bluecat.....

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by belbin
    Thanks Jeffn1! I grabbed Voxengo's SPAN and got to work. Real nice. I'mm happy to just plough through the task at hand, unless you'd say I'm missing out big time w/o bluecat.....

Thanks again.
    I have only heard good things about Voxengo's SPAN. I am glad I could help you keep up your momentum.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Go Back to forum