• Register
  • Help

Topic: PMEA District 3 Concert Band

Share/Bookmark

PMEA District 3 Concert Band

As some of you may know, I've been numbing my teeth and lips on a tenor sax mouthpiece for the past couple of days. If you live in Western PA or Southwestern New York state, feel free to come watch in Knox, PA (Keystone High School). It's just 150-160 high school students representing their schools. The concert starts at 2:00 PM EST on Feb 10, 2007. Unfortunately, seating is rather limited as there are only about 300-400 seats in the auditorium.

We will be performing pieces by composers such as Sousa, J.S. Bach, Witacre, Dana Wilson, and etc. It's sure to be a pleasing experience.
    Colton J. Provias
    Film Score Composer, Location Sound Mixer, and Sound Editor
    Full-stack Web Developer

Re: PMEA District 3 Concert Band

Quote Originally Posted by C J Pro
    As some of you may know, I've been numbing my teeth and lips on a tenor sax mouthpiece for the past couple of days. If you live in Western PA or Southwestern New York state, feel free to come watch in Knox, PA (Keystone High School). It's just 150-160 high school students representing their schools. The concert starts at 2:00 PM EST on Feb 10, 2007. Unfortunately, seating is rather limited as there are only about 300-400 seats in the auditorium.

We will be performing pieces by composers such as Sousa, J.S. Bach, Witacre, Dana Wilson, and etc. It's sure to be a pleasing experience.
    CJ - Hope the concert was a success! Wish I could have been there. Make sure to rest those sore lips!

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum