• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: The Giovani Edition Group Buy!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up The Giovani Edition Group Buy!

26 units sold. Maximum discount of $199.99 off MSRP has been reached!

* Every subscriber of the Giovani Group Buy will automatically receive a 25% off coupon for all other Bela D Media products.
    * If the maximum discount is reached prior to February 17th, we will ship all orders to date at that time.
    * All orders post February 17th will ship on March 4th.
    * If the maximum discount is not reached by February 17th, all orders will ship on March 4th.

Welcome to the Bela D Media/Giovani Edition Group Buy. With savings up to $200.00 off MSRP, we are very pleased to share this one-time only opportunity to all NSS members.

The Giovani Edition – Voices of the Young

Discover an exciting and significant development in the world of sampled voice. The Giovani Edition is the first truly dedicated children’s choir library determined to strike a chord with musicians ranging from the semi-pro to the most seasoned professional. Bela D Media has faithfully captured the glory of an authentic youth choir complete with 24-bit traditional church ambience. The Giovani Edition effortlessly produces a sincere, natural tonality alive with essential human characteristics.

Enlisting the talents of a professional 32-piece youth choir, the Giovani Edition achieves a sampling first by incorporating both ensemble and chamber sized vocal sections, finally enabling the correct composition of choral parts using a sample library. In addition, Bela D Media is the first to acknowledge and sample a complete girls’ choir.

16 vocalists Boychoir ensemble
    16 vocalists Girlchoir ensemble
    04 vocalists Boychoir chamber
    04 vocalists Girlchoir chamber

Sustained vowels
    Staccato vowels
    Moving vowels
    Latin phrases
    Detached Latin and custom phrasing
    Film inspired choral pads
    Creative combinations of patches and commands
    Boychoir vocal effects – natural and sound designed versions
    Girlchoir vocal effects – natural and sound designed versions

Near and far church ambient 24-bit samples
    Chromatically sampled
    Non-glottal attack
    Straight Tone
    Non-loop
    Looped
    Release Triggered
    Controlled vocal air (dark to bright)
    Cross Fades
    Vocal Control
    Legato Control
    Attack Control

Full Version MSRP: $399.99
    01 - 24 subscriptions = 25% off MSRP = $299.99. Save $99.99!
    25 +.....subscriptions = 50% off MSRP = $199.99. Save $199.99!

LE Version Upgrade to Full MSRP: $299.99
    Risk Free = 50% off MSRP = $149.99. Save $149.99!

LE user subscriptions will be added to the total “Quick Scale” counter.

Every subscriber of the Giovani Group Buy will automatically receive a 25% off coupon for all other Bela D Media products. This is the ultimate win-win for the subscriber. 50% off a 5-star choir library plus 25% off any other great title from Bela D Media.

. 25% off coupon cannot be combined with Giovani Group Buy savings.
    . Coupon valid for 90 days upon date received.
    . This offer will be sent via email. Please allow up to 12 hours.

. The Giovani Edition Group Buy end date: March 4th, 2007

. You agree and grant express permission to Bela D Media.com to charge your credit account any remaining balance, as per the closing date results. If the maximum number of subscriptions has not been reached, you will be charged the remaining balance. The maximum remaining balance is $99.99

. You agree and understand that all entry fees are nonrefundable

. Shipping

* If the maximum discount is reached prior to February 17th, we will ship all orders to date at that time.
    * If the maximum discount is not reached by February 17th, all orders will ship on March 4th.

. You agree to pay the cost of shipping. $10.00 US and Canada. $20.00 Overseas.

. You agree and understand that any possible custom charges are the responsibility of the consumer.

. Giovani LE users must email a valid product code to receive a link to purchase the upgrade to the full version. Invalid product codes will be disregarded.

New Buyers

LE Upgrade

4 NSS members per week will be selected to receive a 25% off Bela D Media products coupon.

1 NSS member per week will be selected to receive a free copy of DIVA Classical Female Soloists.

1 NSS member at the end of the Group Buy will be selected to win a free copy of The Giovani Edition - Voices of the Young.

Contest Rules

• Contributors of the main Group Buy thread only are automatically eligible to win.
    • No purchase necessary.
    • The 25% off coupon winners will be announced each Friday during the Group Buy duration.
    • The 25% off coupon cannot be combined with the Giovani Group Buy offer.
    • The 25% off coupon must be used within 90 days of date received.

Bela D Media.com 2007
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Thumbs up Re: The Giovani Edition Group Buy!

2 units sold. 23 remain for maximum discount of $199.99 off MSRP.

* Every subscriber of the Giovani Group Buy will automatically receive a 25% off coupon for all other Bela D Media products.

3 units sold. 22 remain for maximum discount of $199.99 off MSRP.

Re: The Giovani Edition Group Buy!

Good luck with the group buy.

It's certainly a high quality choir. Very tempting offer, although I think christmas has emtied my wallet

I notified all the good folks on KVR about this offer. You should reach 25 sign-ups in no time at all.
    Now, off to the pawn shop with the missus' jewelry

WOW! Not only an AMAZING group buy on a WONDERFUL product, but an unprecedented "no purchase necessary" contest to boot! I've been eyeballing your products for some time, especially DIVA which to me sounds INCREDIBLY expressive, but being a student, and even with your generous 25% off edu discount, I've thus far been unable to afford them.

However, that being said, I find quality of your samples and the practices of your company to be OUTSTANDING, and if I had any form of income at all would have purchased Giovani and DIVA long ago at FULL PRICE! The "bang for the buck" on your libs is amazing at full price; at this group buy price, its a no brainer!

Best of luck with you group buy and this years new projects. I will keep window shopping your products with great anticipation for the day when I finally have some disposable income.

4 units sold. 21 remain for maximum discount of $199.99 off MSRP.

Thanks for the group buy! Your products are amazing! Hopefully, I'll have some $$ soon to buy!!
    Take Care,
    Steph

Thank you so much for this group buy... 'scuse me while I go break open the piggy bank

5 units sold. 20 remain for maximum discount of $199.99 off MSRP.

Thanks Bela D. Splash! I'm in.

Go Back to forum