• Register
  • Help

Topic: Not sure if this is allowed, hope it's ok

Share/Bookmark

Not sure if this is allowed, hope it's ok

hey all,

I've kinda finished my second album and I would love for people to check it out. However, not all songs use GPO sounds so I'm not quite sure if I'm allowed posting this. If a mod reads this and dissaproves of it then feel free to remove this post.

Anyway, the cd features quite a large variety of music. From solo piano works to electronica and from rock to orchestral compositions.

01 Voor JS
    02 Looks Like Thunder
    03 Hang 'em High
    04 Petrichor
    05 Another Lonely Autumn
    06 March in the Sand
    07 Nihil Sine Origine Nisi Deus Solus
    08 I specifically Reminded You
    09 The Hey Hey Blues
    10 Rock the baroque
    11 mostly Harmless
    12 Thanks for the education
    13 Mag Ik Even?
    14 Flight of the Bumblebee
    15 Smells Like Sorrow
    16 Smile
    17 When the train comes in
    The entire album (and the previous one, which also has some GPO sounds and some JABB in another) can be downloaded from www.sleutelbos.com (for free ofcourse ). I hope some people find it enjoyable.

Have a great day everyone,

-Arjan

Re: Not sure if this is allowed, hope it's ok

eigenlijk is dit alleen voor stukkies met GPO of the Strad.
    Ik maakte deze fout ook in het begin en werd er op gewezen.

Nice dutch talking.....

Raymond

Ik luiSter er morgen wel naar, nu even bezig met mijn derde deel pianoconcert, maar voordat alles luister ik graag naar nieuwe dingen in deze "KAMER"

Sorry ook voor de Jabb ......

Maar het is een goede start... waarom zet je dit niet op eSnips (of iets dergelijks)?

Raymond

I might suggest posting links to individual mp3 files.

Perhaps it's my lamentable inability to decipher Dutch;
    but I can't quite figure out how to get to what it is
    you would like us to listen to... lol.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Replies in dutch:

this area normally is for pieces with GPO or the Strad.
    I made the same mistake in the beginning and somebody told me so.
    why not putting the pieces at eSnips.

and the PS: I will listen to them tomorrow. Now I am too busy wth finishing the third part of the pianoconcerto

-------

also for the JABB ofcourse

Now happy?

Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by Sleutelbos
    However, not all songs use GPO sounds so I'm not quite sure if I'm allowed posting this. If a mod reads this and dissaproves of it then feel free to remove this post.
    Arjan,

We just insist that GPO, JABB, or the Strad be used somewhere in the music you post (the more, the better) since displaying music created with GPO, JABB, and the Strad is what the listening room is designed to do. We want people to see the results users are getting with the libraries. You say that GPO has been used in the creation of some of this music so it appears to meet that requirement, if a bit on the fuzzy edge because it's difficult to tell just how much it has been used and where. We'll give you the benefit of the doubt here.

I agree with David that it would be easier for everyone if you posted direct links to the mp3s. I can make a cup of Dutch hot chocolate and that's about it! And even for that I need the instructions in English.

Tom

Sorry folks, the site is in english except for the 'poem' op the opening screen. You can download it by clicking on 'discography' and then clicking on the first album. Or, alternatively, you can click here: http://ul43.rapidshare.com/files/15520345/-.zip

Thanks for allowing it. it's hard to determing how much it's used, it's GPO exclusively for some songs, partly in others and sometimes it isn't used at all.

Go Back to forum