• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Bela D Media: Celtic Wind

Share/Bookmark

Bela D Media: Celtic Wind

I got my copy of Bela D Media's Celtic Wind last week. I haven't had as much time to work with it as I would like, but so far I am very impressed! I should mention that I don't have much of a background in celtic music or instruments. That said, these instruments are very easy and very fun to play! The way the instruments are programed makes it a joy to play. It's been a lot of fun to go through the different instruments and be able to use them musically very quickly. I'm new to scoring, but I think this library is going to be useful for a lot of different situations.

Here is my attempt to use the library: www.fullmotionaudio.com/music/CelticDance.mp3

This uses the Uillean Pipe, Low Whistle F, and War Horn. The percussion is the Frame Drum from RA and some claps from Stylus RMX.

Disclaimer: I won this library as a prize for the GCEmpire Chrismas Music contest. I did not pay for it.

Re: Bela D Media: Celtic Wind

Its a great start It certainly sounds very Celtic! I'm looking to get this library myself for a Celtic album project I've got coming up, so I'm glad to hear it's very playable and has got good sounds straight out the box.

Kev
    You can listen to my latest piece here -

Hi underthegroove!
    Thanks for your kind words. The tune sounds really like a celtic session. I just openned a guinness beer!!
    Try to add some breaths to the music, it always work! And don't forget to visit Bela D forum to check some tips and pdf with help for some instruments. Also you can download some midi files of the official demos.

Cool tune!! Thanks for sharing!
    Eduardo Tarilonte |Sample Library Developer
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Some serious composing skills for a guitar player!
    Just a friendly jab from a bassists

We are very pleased to see you making great use of the product.
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

There is something I find very compelling about this library. Sounds like it would be alot of fun to work with.

Charlie
    (day job)
    CEO, Cognetics Corporation

www.cognetics.com
    (night job)
    musician

Quote Originally Posted by CBK780
    There is something I find very compelling about this library. Sounds like it would be alot of fun to work with.

Charlie
    It is. When you use it, your brain isn't thinking about the mechanics of playing the samples, it's thinking about making music, just like when you play guitar you don't think about the mechanics of the guitar, you just play. It's an instrument. Well, actually it's several instruments

Hi Tari,

I also recently bought Celtic Anthology 1 and you did a marvelous job! I love all the embellishment variations - you should advertise this feature. Anxiously looking forward to your next work.

Cheers,

Gregory D. Moore

Hi Greg!
    Thank you for your words. Embelishments is an important part in any library. I am glad to see that you are enjoying Celtic Wind.
    Best,
    Tari
    Eduardo Tarilonte |Sample Library Developer
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Quote Originally Posted by TARI
    Hi underthegroove!
    Thanks for your kind words. The tune sounds really like a celtic session. I just openned a guinness beer!!
    Try to add some breaths to the music, it always work! And don't forget to visit Bela D forum to check some tips and pdf with help for some instruments. Also you can download some midi files of the official demos.

Cool tune!! Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks Eduardo. I'm aware of the tips, but haven't had a chance to go through them yet. I'm looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media
    Some serious composing skills for a guitar player!
    Just a friendly jab from a bassists

We are very pleased to see you making great use of the product.
    Thanks! Hey! wait a second...

Quote Originally Posted by FredProgGH
    It is. When you use it, your brain isn't thinking about the mechanics of playing the samples, it's thinking about making music, just like when you play guitar you don't think about the mechanics of the guitar, you just play. It's an instrument. Well, actually it's several instruments
    That's how I felt as well. It's so easy to just start making music.

PJ,

sounds really impressive I have to say! And after mentioning that it was...easy YAY! Glad you're enjoying the library. .

Nikolas

Go Back to forum