• Register
  • Help
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Topic: The Emperor disappointment

Share/Bookmark

Re: The Emperor disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by Michiel Post
    Two days passes between Worra's announcement (02-06-2007 04:12 PMWorra) and your Ahhm? (02-08-2007 10:45 PM)
    5 to go!
    Yeah, what's 5 days wait for a product you have left broken for months (years ?).

Anyone also hear a strange artefact on G5 (and G5b) ?

Edited, not suitable.
    Last edited by Michiel Post; 02-09-2007 at 05:30 AM. Reason: bad taste

Ok, here we go:

www.sampletekk.com/updates/EmperorUpdate.rar

It's about 290Mb rar file. Download, unpack and replace the files with the ones in ghe update. Remember to use the fxp, nki, exs programs that doesn't have any sample start offsets. That would be the original ones.

Try this out and let me know if there's any other problems. If it is, I'll try to take care of it asap.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Thank you, Per! And thank you, Michael, for a beautiful set of samples!

[quote=choixpeau]Yeah, what's 5 days wait for a product you have left broken for months (years ?).

Broken? That's not a nice thing to say as it is not true. Search this forum on the Emperor and you'll find that there are many happy users. It is still the best sounding Bosendorfer on the market, period.

Ron

I agree that it's a nice library. But with some - for too long- unfixed glitches, if you prefer this word (as you may have guessed, english is not my native language).
    Anyway, thanks to Worra for delivering, i will try that tonight.

Worra and Michiel,

Thank you for fixing this. I never really bitterly complained, but I really wanted to use this piano and it has been sitting due to the mentioned problems.

You guys are great at what you do - I could never sample a piano the way you have - and I know it's not the easist thing to accomplish.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    Ok, here we go:

www.sampletekk.com/updates/EmperorUpdate.rar

It's about 290Mb rar file. Download, unpack and replace the files with the ones in ghe update. Remember to use the fxp, nki, exs programs that doesn't have any sample start offsets. That would be the original ones.

Try this out and let me know if there's any other problems. If it is, I'll try to take care of it asap.
    Hey, Worra, I just want to confirm that there is no update for the Giga 2 version (because none is needed).

Thanks.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffn1
    Hey, Worra, I just want to confirm that there is no update for the Giga 2 version (because none is needed).

Thanks.

jeffn1
    Hi Jeff.

You should d/l the samples and use the editor to replace the samples in the GS2 file.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Darn, the sfz+ beta I use for Giga files doesn't have the editor. . . .

Well, you win some and you lose some . . .

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Go Back to forum
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast