• Register
  • Help

Topic: Update of Cubase Sl3 to Cubase Studio4

Share/Bookmark

Unhappy Update of Cubase Sl3 to Cubase Studio4

So.. better to tell you first, that I'm french speeking.
    My problem is that I cannot use my JABB with Cubase Studio4. May it be a problem of compatibility with VST3? is there some update of JABB for that?

Should i have done anything with JABB set up while updating Cubase?

Greetings from my swiss mountains.

Denis
    Denis

Re: Update of Cubase Sl3 to Cubase Studio4

Hi,
    Could you specify what exactly the problem is?

Bonjour Denis, je m'appel Dennis, peut-être je peux vous aider (ou non). Il me semble qu'on doit placer les VST's dans un dossier unique. C'est possible que Cubase ne puisse pas les lires dans leur emplacement en ce moment. Je n'ai aucune connaissance de Cubase, mais votre problème est arrivé pour moi une fois avec un autre logiciel.

Je vous envoie mes excuses pour mon français minable.

Dennis

I can't answer your question, but here is a theory.

I am a Cubase 3.1 user, interested in upgrading to C4, so I follow the Cubase 4 users on the Cubase.net forum. From everything I read, there are LOTS of bugs in Cubase 4. Could be the trouble lies there.

Many users of 4 have gone back to older versions to get things working again.

Best of luck, I know this is not much of an answer. Might want to post this same thing on the Cubase.net forum...

I have upgraded my Cubase SL 3 to Cubase Studio 4 and it is doing well. I have no problems loading Garritan JABB through VST instruments (F11). Maybe you are trying to load it via the new feature 'instrument tracks'? If so... try the 'old fashioned' way....

regards /engson

I suspect the problem of the original poster would be that C4 does not see the JABB dll. Have to direct Cubase via plug-ins info to the correct folder...
    ??

Go Back to forum