• Register
  • Help

Topic: Update from NAMM and Progress on Solo Strings

Share/Bookmark

Update from NAMM and Progress on Solo Strings

I received my recent VIBRATO update and it included a link to the official NAMM synopsis of what happened at that important annual event. But, from a NOTION perspective, what was your experience? Did you have a lot of interest in your booth? Did you try out the new Solo String Library? I'm still waiting to hear when that add-on library will be coming to market.

Thanks for any updates you can share!

Re: Update from NAMM and Progress on Solo Strings

Quote Originally Posted by RobertTewes
    I received my recent VIBRATO update and it included a link to the official NAMM synopsis of what happened at that important annual event. But, from a NOTION perspective, what was your experience? Did you have a lot of interest in your booth? Did you try out the new Solo String Library? I'm still waiting to hear when that add-on library will be coming to market.

Thanks for any updates you can share!
    I wasn't actually at NAMM, but I heard it went well. I was, however, at MacWorld, and it went great. We had a lot of interest and gave away a ton of Protege demo discs, and will hopefully see some sales generated from those. It was a fun show, and it was great meeting so many people and watch them react to hearing our program for the first time.

The Solo Strings kit is still in progress. I'm working on some of it now, in fact. We'll know more about a solid release date in the next week or two. I'll definitely keep you all up to speed.

Go Back to forum