• Register
  • Help

Topic: EW Stormdrum Kompakt - strange problem, please help

Share/Bookmark

EW Stormdrum Kompakt - strange problem, please help

hi guys,

i hope somebody can help me with this strange thing i'm experiencing lately with the above mentioned program. everything is working as it should, EXCEPT for the "alien power downs", which are all played in reverse. i never had this problem before, i tried reinstalling everything - still the same thing. everthing else is, as i said, working fine. any ideas about what could be responsible for this strange behaviour?

thanks a lot in advance,

bluepowder

Re: EW Stormdrum Kompakt - strange problem, please help

I am not 100% sure, but I think this patch you mentioned does not work in DFD mode. Try to load the samples into the RAM. I hope to point you in the right direction.

Michael

will try that. if only i could find an option to disable dfd... i'm not too knowledgable when it comes to programming stuff etc, you see :-) i'm definately more the "out-of-the-box" type of user.

I think you just go to the options button> DFD settings. You should be able to do it from there.

well, that's not working. it's obviously something else. any ideas about what could be causing this mess would be much appreciated. it's really buggin me, since the alien powerd downs are among my favourites and i used to use them all the time.

Soory but I have no idea at this time. You might want to try at the other forum for EW products. I dont think I can post a link here but it rhymes with houndsonline.com . Hope you find your answer.

Go Back to forum