• Register
  • Help

Topic: If you have a second...

Share/Bookmark

If you have a second...

...Please check out my new web site.

www.darrenpasdernick.com

Featuring my music, animation, video and a few pics. Still working on it... Hope you like it... Feeedback welcome...

All the very best,

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Re: If you have a second...

Hi Darren,

That is a very inviting site! Well-conceived and followed through! . I took a look at your 3D demo reel and was extremely impressed with the content and the presentation!

You need to smile in your picture though

Reegs

Hi Darren,

I enjoyed your demo reel as I also do 3d animation, video and music.
    I also enjoyed your music especially the orchestral pieces. Your other synth music is good too but a little too much stormdrum at times.

Nice website Darren! I'd love to hear how you time-manage two intense activities as you seem to have found a good balance. Your level of multi-skills is rather rare today as most people tend to follow one path OR the other.

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by synergy543
    Nice website Darren! I'd love to hear how you time-manage two intense activities as you seem to have found a good balance. Your level of multi-skills is rather rare today as most people tend to follow one path OR the other.

Greg

Greg,

Wow! thanks for the nice words. It is a major undertaking learning so much software as each of these packages (3D Studio, Flash, After Effects, Cubase, etc) are a career un to themselves. I have been doing the animation stuff for over 18 years now but music is my 1st love. If some one offered me a steady gig writing I'd give up the animation/video stuff. I spend a ton of time in front of the computer. I have no training in any of this, aside from drum lessons. The rest I have taught myself. And while I strive for Pixar quality animation and John Williams quality composing there are only so many hours in the day and very few pieces of grey matter left! (a guy still needs to remember how to tie his shoes)

Somedays i just want to be a drummer in a Rock N' Roll band! (shoes optional)

Thanks again!

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Thanks for the insight Darren. I've done some 3D work myself and I'm studying 3D now (Lightwave, Vue, After Effects and some others) so I know how much time time it takes to animate, composite, AND make the music!

I find a lot of common ground between the arts though.

Cheers,

Greg

Go Back to forum