• Register
  • Help

Topic: GS3 immediatly crashes after loading a gsp/ I' m really fed up!

Share/Bookmark

GS3 immediatly crashes after loading a gsp/ I' m really fed up!

hi,
    one month ago I had the same problem with GS3 but now it's even worse.
    After trying all the things like rebuilding QS Database an so on GS3 still crashes
    if I want to open any gsp file i saved in the past times.

Troubleshoot says: Kernel Drivers not loaded and the diagnostis tells me that

NMSReg32.exe (Missing!)

The only thing I haven't tried is to look for corrupted gsi files, But how do I have to do this?

Regards

south

Re: GS3 immediatly crashes after loading a gsp/ I' m really fed up!

I would try reinstalling GS3.. failing that your best bet would be a reformat.

Do you have any other software besides GS3 running on your GS3 box?

Re: GS3 immediatly crashes after loading a gsp/ I' m really fed up!

GS3 likes the DAW almost to itself:
    Back up your samples;backup the database to another folder and then delete the original.
    Un-install giga3 and do a gigaclean; the program is found in the giga utilities; Install giga 3.0 (original out of the box), then install v 3.2; dont start up the workstation just yet; in config manager, disable any plugins; uncheck monitor file activity;
    Rebuild the database; once a performance file becomes corrupted, it is time to make a new one; I haven't found an answer to bung gsp files.
    Dont try and set faders when the input is active = BSOD!

BTW Giga3 doesn't like NERO or Outlook Express
    GIGA ORCHESTRA 3.21
    DAW ONE: CPU: 3.4GHz; RAM: 2 GIGS DDR400; Mobo P4 GIGABYTE ;80GIG IDE HD;2 X WD SATA HD Raptors 10KRPM 74GIG in RAID 0;
    M Audio Firewire 410; Midisport 8X8

Hauptwerk V3
    DAW TWO: CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core; RAM 4 gigs DDR2533: MOBO Asrock ConRoeFirex - eSATA2; 2 x SATA 80 GIG, HDs; M Audio Delta 1010 and a Delta 1010LT, soundcards; MOTU Express 128 i/f

Go Back to forum