• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: 2007 Newsletter | Product Line

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up 2007 Newsletter | Product Line

COMPANY HEADLINES

Bela D Media introduces the newest member to its team, Brian D. Schum.

"With this project, I wanted to create something that I believe there has been a great desire for – raw materials as a starting point for future development by the end user and not simply a library of sounds and patches."

Brian D. Schum
    Bela D Media.com
    D/Synth: Shadows of Luminosity

Anthology: Celtic Wind awarded 5 stars from Sound On Sound Magazine.

"Normally, seeing this price tag would make me run a mile, in fear of nasty sampling processes, a lack of articulations and limited layers, but in this case it represents incredible value for money. For me, the VSL comparison holds true, and if Celtic wind instruments are what you're after, you should look no further, as Bela D Media have done it again."

Hilgrove Kenrick
    SOS Magazine 2007

Anthology: Celtic Wind gets rave review from audioMIDI.com

"Producer Eduardo Tarilonte has done a remarkable job with this first in a series offering by Bela D Media. His talents as a composer and performing musician are clearly evident throughout Celtic Wind, and his vision for “real-time playability of complex content,” has resulted in a truly intuitive and groundbreaking approach to world/ethnic sounds."

G. Paxton
    audioMIDI.com

COMPANY SALES/PROMTIONS

5-Star Sale

In celebration of the 5-Star review, Bela D Media offers 25% of Anthology exclusively to NSS members. Thank you to all who have purchased!

The Giovani Edition Group Buy

Coming February 4th, 2007, Bela D Media offers a special, one time Group Buy of the Giovani Edition – Voices of the Young. Users of Giovani LE may also take advantage - risk free! For complete details, visit beladmedia.com or Northern Sound Source on February 4th, 2007.

2007 PRODUCT LINE

Anthology: Spiritual Wind
    Produced by Eduardo Tarilonte

D/Synth: Shadows of Luminosity
    Produced by Brian Schum

Lyrical Direct / LDi
    Produced by Aaron Dirk

Unplugged: Classical Guitar
    Produced by Aaron Dirk

Vocal Tools: Classical Edition
    Produced by Francis Belardino

Bela D Bass

Complete details, price and release information to be posted at a later date.
    Subject to change.

Thank you for taking the time to read our 2007 Company Newsletter.
    Continued success and good health to all!
    Bela D Media.com
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: 2007 Newsletter | Product Line

The future is amazing. I hope we all have a great future!

Frank

Sounds cool. What is it?

James III
    James G. Eakin III, DMA
    Composer-In-Residence,
    Turtle Creek Chorale
    Assistant Director-Film Scoring program,
    Aspen Music Festival & School
    www.jameseakin.com

I'm actually hanging out for the Spiritual Wind.

Cool Re: 2007 Newsletter | Product Line

Quote Originally Posted by JamesIII

Sounds cool. What is it?

James III
    Curious about it too.
    And what about including Kontakt Player 2 with your libraries, that would be cool .

Keep up the great work,
    Julien

Quote Originally Posted by K-Slash
    And what about including Kontakt Player 2 with your libraries, that would be cool.
    I completely agree. I don't own Kontakt 2 but if your products came with the K2 player I'd purchase most of them.

Actually, I've just realised that having bought Samlelogic's AIR and Garritan's Stradivari, I already have the Kontakt 2 player installed. Is there any way I can import your libraries into it?

If that IS possible, I'll kick myself for not having been part of the Celtic Winds sale.

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Harvey
    I completely agree. I don't own Kontakt 2 but if your products came with the K2 player I'd purchase most of them.

Actually, I've just realised that having bought Samlelogic's AIR and Garritan's Stradivari, I already have the Kontakt 2 player installed. Is there any way I can import your libraries into it?

If that IS possible, I'll kick myself for not having been part of the Celtic Winds sale.

Nick
    A library has to be encoded specifically for KP2 to be opened in KP2. So, no need to kick yourself.

Ah. I'm such an ignoramus!

Thanks for that Nickie. No bruises for me today then.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesIII

Sounds cool. What is it?

James III
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Slash
    Curious about it too.
    And what about including Kontakt Player 2 with your libraries, that would be cool .

Keep up the great work,
    Julien
    Without giving too much information at this early stage, the main feature of Vocal Tools is advance scripting and programming generated exclusively within Kontakt2. The “Classical Edition” is S.A.T.B. solo voices powered by enhanced user-defined controls such as vocal sequence writing and legato.

Nick
    Bela D Media products are open source and will not import into another companies player. The player option is not within our reach at the present time.
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Nick
    I recently bought K2 as I had wanted to for a long time but couldnt justify it. Now that I have it, I dont know how I lived without it. It is so great to have ALL of my kontakt and kompakt based libs under one hood. It is also so efficient RAM-wise that I can load about twice as many instruments as I could before. This is to say nothing of all the tweakability that I now have over all my sounds. It is just amazing and well worth the price. Plus, if you have kontakt based libraries already, you get a good discount. I picked up K2 for $250 at Sweetwater.com. I also bought the tutorial DVD for $50 and it was worth ever penny. It has like 8 hours of material. The main reason I bought it was so I could start buying Bela D's libraries but it is paying itself off in a hundred other ways as well. GO GET IT !!!

Go Back to forum