Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Topic: Free 250MB Celtic Harp soundfont

Share/Bookmark

Re: Free 250MB Celtic Harp soundfont

YAY! Cool!

Thanks Jason for this wonderful harp

Thanks for the Fantastic Harp Jason!
    I won't even be doing Celtic music for another two months but when I do I'll contact you when I use your Harp professionally.
    StrangeCat
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Jason,
    After I've spread the word about your soundfont at your request, it occured to me that you may want to submit it as a bank to http://www.kvraudio.com
    Cheers,
    Chris

It works fine in VSampler.

Quote Originally Posted by yujade
    Thank you Nickie - that Kontakt interface looks great! I like the harp picture.
    Jason, your library deserves only the best I don't know if I can give it the best, but I can try.

Another update to the Kontakt 2 instrument: Added a muted effect, when notes are played pedal-down.

Gothic Harp 1.3.0

I finally got to play with the .gig file today...

It's a very nice sounding instrument, and I'm sure that I'll find some appropriate use for it, somewhere...

One thing: two of the notes are noticeably quieter than all of the others.

According to GVI's audition keyboard, the notes are C#2 and B2 above that.

Could someone else using the .gig file confirm that the same notes are much quieter on their systems, as well?

The obvious next question is... Nikolas, could you make any necessary repairs to the .gig file that you so generously prepared and shared with the rest of us?

Continued and repeated thanks!!
    — alanb

http://alanb.org

http://www.myspace.com/arsperspicuus

I downloaded the gig file and it works fine. Yes, there are 3 notes that seem to be missing the initial attack. The 2 mentioned earlier and B above those. It's slightly out of tune in the upper middle notes. I like it. It has an authentic sound. I recorded the complete register of notes and put a little jingle together. I uploaded it here. http://media.putfile.com/Gothic-Harp
    David M.

Quote Originally Posted by alanb
    The obvious next question is... Nikolas, could you make any necessary repairs to the .gig file that you so generously prepared and shared with the rest of us?
    Alanb,

I'm afraid that the answer is no. As I said earlier I don't have GS so I'm not able to touch the samples at all. If Jason fixes these samples, I can remake a Gig file which will work (now that we know that). Until Jason, touches it, there is nothing I can do, I'm afraid... Sorry...

EDIT:

*ahem* Actually I may be able to do it after all. Still need to check it out, but in theory I may be able to do it. I'll see later on tongiht or sometime this week (brrrrrrrrr...)

Just a note: I have finally gotten my Paypal account set up to receive payments, so if anyone would like to donate, or pay the $20 fee for commercial use, send me an email or PM and I will send you a link that you can send money from. Thanks!

yujade

downloading it now thanks!

Go Back to forum
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast