• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hello

Share/Bookmark

Hello

Hello everybody. I'm just a newbie to orchestration. I'm glad that we have this on line lesson to help us understand and learn it. Thanks to Gary. I trying to catch up coz takes a while for me to assimilate what is being discussed in each chapter. I hope the lesson stays on line while i'm still trying to learn. The audio examples helps a lot.

Thank you and best regards!!!!

dckeys11

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by dckeys11
    Hello everybody. I'm just a newbie to orchestration. I'm glad that we have this on line lesson to help us understand and learn it. Thanks to Gary. I trying to catch up coz takes a while for me to assimilate what is being discussed in each chapter. I hope the lesson stays on line while i'm still trying to learn. The audio examples helps a lot.

Thank you and best regards!!!!

dckeys11
    Hi dckeys11 and welcome to the course. The lessons will stay up indefinitely so take your time. There are many here who can help too if you need it. Thanks for joining us.

gary garritan

I'm new at trying to learn orchestration too. I actuallly bought RK's book at Barnes and Noble about a year ago but this web site is much more help than the book alone, especially the audio links.

Bob

Thank you

Thanks Gary. Bob, i agree with you, its hard to just imagine what your reading, hearing it helps a lot

dckeys11

Quote Originally Posted by robmon121
    I'm new at trying to learn orchestration too. I actuallly bought RK's book at Barnes and Noble about a year ago but this web site is much more help than the book alone, especially the audio links.

Bob
    Hi Bob and welcome to the course. I am glad you find this version of the RK book to be helpful. Let us know if there is any way we can make this course better.

Looking forward to you participation.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum