• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: A kind word to EW

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up OT: A kind word to EW

Dear Nick,

If you are out there, I must tip my hat to you on the new Voices of Passion release. The concept and the player are fantastic. I am sure the demos will be as well. Well-done Sir!

Francis Belardino
    Bela D Media.com
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: OT: A kind word to EW

Hi Frank I just had a look around the web after seeing your post. I totally agree that it looks fab, and that knowing Nick's libraries it wil sound fab.

I am always looking for Vocal samples as these seem to be in the shortest supply (Other than choirs)

Great work Nick!

Simon
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

I saw the demonstration for the Voices of Passion and for Strom Drum 2 at NAMM. The Voices samples sounded really great, but the legato feature didn't sound very convincing to me. The Storm Drum samples were amazing, but the computer was glitching. My understanding is that these may not be totally finished yet, so hopefully both issues will improve. With the new dongle requirement, I may pass on both anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media
    Dear Nick,

If you are out there, I must tip my hat to you on the new Voices of Passion release. The concept and the player are fantastic. I am sure the demos will be as well. Well-done Sir!

Francis Belardino
    Bela D Media.com
    That's classy. Thumbs up Francis!

Well if you don't mind Francis, I'll take that opportunity to apologies to Nick and EW because i was way too hard with them a year ago or so... I tried to contact them true their forum before but i was banned.

Quote Originally Posted by davecos
    That's classy. Thumbs up Francis!
    Ditto. It's always nice when one developer recognizes another, and hails what the other is doing.

Cheers.

Go Back to forum