• Register
  • Help

Topic: Several Libraries Used in New CD Release by Todd Miller

Share/Bookmark

Several Libraries Used in New CD Release by Todd Miller

Hey, all. I just released an album that uses GigaStudio instruments fairly extensively and thought you might like to take a listen. I used Larry Seyer’s acoustic bass and drum libraries, Sampletekks White Grand, and the Fender Precision Bass, VSL and GigaPiano II libraries that come with GS Orchestra. These are mixed with live instruments and vocals and some samples from a Yamaha CVP-92. I mixed and mastered in ProTools 7 (Ozonic, M-Powered). I used Izotope’s Ozone 3 mastering plug-in, which I love. Check out the album here…

www.toddmillerweb.com/music.html

www.myspace.com/toddmillerweb

Feedback and questions are welcome. The album is for sale on iTunes and CDBaby.com.

*LS UPRIGHT ACOUSTIC BASS: Old San Juan, Tradition *LS ACOUSTIC DRUMS: In Case You’re Wondering, Maybe It’s Better This Way, Tradition, Civil War Medicine *WHITE GRAND: Maybe It’s Better This Way *FENDER PRECISION BASS: In Case You’re Wondering, Maybe It’s Better This Way *VSL FOR GS: In Case You’re Wondering *GIGA PIANO II: Old San Juan, In Case You’re Wondering, Tradition.

Todd

Re: Several Libraries Used in New CD Release by Todd Miller

Todd, you've got some serious song writing chops! Thanks for the preview.

Go Back to forum