• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPOA and Finale versions

Share/Bookmark

GPOA and Finale versions

I'm going to presume that GPOA will be running in the Kontact Player 2 like the Finale edition GPO?

I'm having a huge amount of trouble with Finale 2007's playback, and am wondering, if this is the case, will GPOA work in older versions of Finale? Right now, I find that Finale 2006 works best for me.

Will GPOA be so different from GPO that HumanPlayback in Finale 2006 might not recognize it?

I say this because (and I repeat myself, I know) I'm having a lot of trouble with Finale 2007 and full GPO. The problems are mostly related to how HP doesn't seem to recognize full-version GPO.

Re: GPOA and Finale versions

Quote Originally Posted by qccowboy
    I say this because (and I repeat myself, I know) I'm having a lot of trouble with Finale 2007 and full GPO. The problems are mostly related to how HP doesn't seem to recognize full-version GPO.
    Michael, sorry I can't answer this - but I too am running into some problems with 2007a and they seem to be related to playback. After a few minutes, F2007 refuses to play back and I get the 'I'm about to close, do you want to send an error report?' message. If I ignore this, I can carry on working with the score which allows me to save my work - so it's not too serious. Sometimes the playback goes before the message appears. I'm using full GPO. It's also a clean (new Dell) machine with a fresh install of F2007a and GPO. Something's not right!

Regards, Graham

Go Back to forum