• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Topic: "Senor Rick"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Senor Rick"

    All,

    Here is my "Senor Rick", that I wrote to honor a friend, Rick Alexander.

    My chordal progressions are pretty simplistic and predictable but maybe you'll like it anyway.


    I re-uploaded the file to my website and it is now working correctly.

    As long as we are in the Latin mood, this is my "Tango de Amor".

    Regards,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2

    Re: "Senor Rick"

    Yes Larry, it stopped at 02:00 minutes. I think the bytes went out for dancing on this nicely written tune

    Raymond

  3. #3

    Re: "Senor Rick"

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62
    Yes Larry, it stopped at 02:00 minutes. I think the bytes went out for dancing on this nicely written tune

    Raymond
    I re-uploaded it and it is now working correctly.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4

    Thumbs up Re: "Senor Rick"

    Nice relaxing tune, Larry. I enjoyed it!

    -Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

  5. #5

    Re: "Senor Rick"

    Quote Originally Posted by LFO
    Nice relaxing tune, Larry. I enjoyed it!

    -Kevin
    Thank you, Mr. Low Frequency Oscillator.

    Glad you liked it, Kev.

    Regards,

    Larry
    High Frequency Osculator
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6
    Senior Member fastlane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Shelton, Washington State
    Posts
    2,972

    Re: "Senor Rick"

    Yeah, it was worth a listen for sure but I really liked Tango.

    Phil

  7. #7

    Re: "Senor Rick"

    Quote Originally Posted by fastlane
    Yeah, it was worth a listen for sure but I really liked Tango.

    Phil
    Pleased that you liked Tango. Thank you, Mr. Phil.

    Regards,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  8. #8

    Re: "Senor Rick"

    I hereby reentitle you Lounge Larry, Larry... lol.

    Liked Senior Rick as a smooth ride; but Tango
    caught my interest more -- for some reason I
    had the sense of Italian and Brazilian at the
    same time, rather intriguing bi-continental
    sentiments!

    Good job on these, Larry.

    My best,


    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .

  9. #9

    Re: "Senor Rick"

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    I hereby reentitle you Lounge Larry, Larry... lol.

    Liked Senior Rick as a smooth ride; but Tango
    caught my interest more -- for some reason I
    had the sense of Italian and Brazilian at the
    same time, rather intriguing bi-continental
    sentiments!

    Good job on these, Larry.

    My best,


    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .

    Glad you liked them, Mr. Dave. Your favorable review is very much appreciated.

    My best,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •