• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: I'm Stoked - Bring on Atmos 2!

Share/Bookmark

Smile I'm Stoked - Bring on Atmos 2!

I'm going Mac Pro soon...(mostly because I'm not thrilled by what I've seen of Vista so far, and also I feel like a change of scenery.)

All my plugs and VSTi's are MacTel ready, except for Atmosphere and Hypersonic 2...(not sure H2 will ever be ported though. A damn shame...it's a very tasty VSTi. )

Anyways, can't wait for Atmos 2!

Anymore news you can leak our way Sir Eric?
    Is it turning golden brown in the oven and filling the Spectrasonics kitchen with wonderful aromas?
    Mmmm...

Gracias.
    QuBe.

Re: I'm Stoked - Bring on Atmos 2!

Eric never leaks any information. When it comes to future product, his lips are tighter than bark on a pine tree.

Quote Originally Posted by QuBe
    Anymore news you can leak our way Sir Eric?

Smile Re: I'm Stoked - Bring on Atmos 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Phattlippz
    Eric never leaks any information. When it comes to future product, his lips are tighter than bark on a pine tree.
    Ah well....

I got the Spectrasonics e-newsletter today...gave me enough general info reduce things to a simmer...for now.
    (Hope Eric doesn't mind me reposting this... )

From Spectrasonics E-Newsletter Jan 09 06:
    Progress is going great and we are very excited that we will be able to begin bringing the first fruits of our labors to our users later in 2007.

In fact, the development work we are doing right now is so important that we’ve decided to put all our focus towards completing this work - so you won’t be seeing us exhibiting at this year’s Winter NAMM show or the Frankfurt Musikmesse. We’ve always loved connecting with our users and industry friends at these events, but it takes a lot of focus and time away from our development work… so this year we’ll be staying locked in the lab. :-)
    Cool.

QuBe.

What is the next big event after Musikmesse? Summer Namm?

Quote Originally Posted by Phattlippz
    Now that is a GREAT Quote!!!

Peace

rikp

Re: I'm Still Stoked - Bring on Atmos 2!

How we doin?
    Any word?
    Pleeasssee!
    My VISA is at the ready.

QuBe.

Quote Originally Posted by QuBe
    Ah well....

I got the Spectrasonics e-newsletter today...gave me enough general info reduce things to a simmer...for now.
    (Hope Eric doesn't mind me reposting this... )

From Spectrasonics E-Newsletter Jan 09 06:
    Progress is going great and we are very excited that we will be able to begin bringing the first fruits of our labors to our users later in 2007.

In fact, the development work we are doing right now is so important that we’ve decided to put all our focus towards completing this work - so you won’t be seeing us exhibiting at this year’s Winter NAMM show or the Frankfurt Musikmesse. We’ve always loved connecting with our users and industry friends at these events, but it takes a lot of focus and time away from our development work… so this year we’ll be staying locked in the lab. :-)

Cool.

QuBe.
    How dose one go about getting on this email list? I looked on the Spectrasonics site but could not find any info. I mostly just want to make certain I know about future product releases & updates on current stuff.

Thanks!
    Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.
    M. C. Escher

Quote Originally Posted by DrXparaMental
    How dose one go about getting on this email list? I looked on the Spectrasonics site but could not find any info. I mostly just want to make certain I know about future product releases & updates on current stuff.

Thanks!

Try sending a request to receive future newsletters to: info@spectrasonics.net

QuBe.

Not necessary if you are already a user. You'll get the emails if you are registered.

I have 3 Spectrasoncis poducts registered and have never received any email

Go Back to forum