• Register
  • Help

Topic: EWQLSO Gold not showing up in Digital Performer

Share/Bookmark

EWQLSO Gold not showing up in Digital Performer

Hi everyone. I've just installed the Gold Pro XP bundle on my Mac, and have been able to get it working fine in standalone mode, however, it's not showing up in my available instruments in DP. RA and Stormdrum are showing up fine, and in my Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components I've got and EWQLSOGold XP.component, but something seems to have gone astray.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Jeff

Re: EWQLSO Gold not showing up in Digital Performer

Quote Originally Posted by JZilla
    Hi everyone. I've just installed the Gold Pro XP bundle on my Mac, and have been able to get it working fine in standalone mode, however, it's not showing up in my available instruments in DP. RA and Stormdrum are showing up fine, and in my Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components I've got and EWQLSOGold XP.component, but something seems to have gone astray.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Jeff
    Hi,
    You won't see Gold separately. XP and Gold combine so to speak and it's accessed through the XP player. As for the other problem, maybe try going into your plug-in manager and enable it. I'm not familiar with DP, so sorry if I'm no help.
    Take care,
    Steph

Oops, I guess I didn't word that too well. I'm not getting either Gold or Gold XP Pro showing up.

What mac do you have?
    If you have an intel Mac Pro, Gold will not show up as it is not Universal Binary - you`d have to load it via Kontakt, which is available as UB.

It will, however run standalone via Rosetta.
    Last edited by christopher; 01-05-2007 at 11:35 AM. Reason: spelling

I've got a G4 1 GHz, so it wasn't the Intel connection.

...but the good news is that the problem is fixed, thanks to East West tech support. The old "Throw out DP's preferences file" trick got everything running smoothly.

Thanks for your replies though, it's good to know that help is out there!

Go Back to forum