• Register
  • Help

Topic: For those that bought the EWQLSO Gold Bundle, did you receive the wrong discs?

Share/Bookmark

For those that bought the EWQLSO Gold Bundle, did you receive the wrong discs?

I just received my EWQLSO Gold XP Bundle today (awesome next day FREE shipping, I may add).

I went to install it and I have nine total DVDs. Four Gold discs and five Gold XP discs.

EXCEPT

The 1st Gold XP disc is not a Gold XP disc - but another Gold Disc one. Hmmmm - did I receive the wrong disc (twice)? Has this happened to anyone else?

I NEED to use this product this weekend for a project due next week - and now I am stuck until I receive a replacement disc - and I cannot contact them for at least two more hours.

I did already put in a support request at zoundsonline (replace the z with the an s).

DAMN!!!!

Mike

Re: For those that bought the EWQLSO Gold Bundle, did you receive the wrong discs?

Mike,

I bought the Choirs a while back and had issues with 3 of the .nki files that wouldn't load. After calling zoundsonline they sent me the files on a DVD. I had hoped that I woould be able to FTP the missing files but at that time they had no way of doing that. Perhaps you may press this point with them as the 1st disk has the "guts" of the program and you will not be able to use any of the lib without it. If a .nki file is missing you can still run the program, you just won't be able to access the sounds that use that file.

Also, if you own Kontakt you can load in the sounds without the Gold Pro interface (I think)

Sorry to hear of your troubles and best of luck,

Darren

PS EW-QL are nice people and if you explain your urgency they should help out.
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Re: For those that bought the EWQLSO Gold Bundle, did you receive the wrong discs?

I just got the EWQLSO Gold and Pro XP bundle and all the correct intall discs were there.

Really likeing it so far - best of luck

Go Back to forum