• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Please hear to demo of the NEW PIANO

Share/Bookmark

Question Please hear to demo of the NEW PIANO

Hi guys! Please hear to demo of the piano.
    Also tell your opinion, it is very important. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    P.s. Forgive me for my bad English

Re: Please hear to demo of the NEW PIANO

Quote Originally Posted by paulangels
    Also tell your opinion, it is very important. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Hi Paul,

You did a nice job of playing Debussy's Clare De Lune! The piano has some nice high mid content but seems weak in the bass end. It seems to be lacking sympathetic resonance.

The reverb doesn't sound right, if the intent was for the piano to play in the classical sense, enveloped in a lush hall.

Smile Re: Please hear to demo of the NEW PIANO

Hi Rick Thanks for the answer. Debussy- it is my favourite classic. The ingenious person. Reverb has been adjusted so specially to simulate the big hall. I shall prepare record without reverb and I shall allow to listen. Once again thanks!

Beautiful, Paul--I have a partiality to this piece because it was my grandmother's choice to be played at her funeral.

When you say this is "the new piano"---what exactly do you mean? New piano in what sense?

For my taste, I liked very much the amount of reverb you had on the recording. I don't care for the fashion where the listener's point of view is always in the middle or towards the back of a huge hall. Why not be closer, like you have it here? It still sounds very lush to me, and in a large space--only I'm in the front row. Nice.

Thank you and happy holidays!

rbowser

Hi paulangels,

I have heard your demo and it is very expressive! Thanks for sharing.
    Do you know that we have for some days already a new Piano Forum?
    It is in http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...splay.php?f=94

Maybe you could copy your new thread there.

Merry Christmas!

Hi Richard! Thanks for the answer. I did not know about a new forum. Thanks for the information on it. I shall copy this theme there.

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser-
    When you say this is "the new piano"---what exactly do you mean? New piano in what sense?
    He probably aims at this one:

http://coloursonics.com/

Unfortunately no information, except that it's expected to be released in 2007.

Hi Richard! Thanks for the answer. I did not know about a new forum. Thanks for the information on it. I shall copy this theme there.
    Hmm I think cross-posting is not allowed in here...

Quote Originally Posted by Durk
    He probably aims at this one:

http://coloursonics.com/

Unfortunately no information, except that it's expected to be released in 2007.
    Yes. It will be soon let out. It will be a uncompromising product. More I speak nothing. That it has not been regarded as advertising

Hi,

I guess the point is.. What is it ? Are you selling a real wooden piano in a big box, is it a sample library, if so how big, a VSTi etc ?.... What is it ? It actually helps giving an oppinion.

And what is it with French people and placing a flower on a piano clavier ? (see Pianoteq website)

Yes. It will be soon let out. It will be a uncompromising product. More I speak nothing. That it has not been regarded as advertising
    Roel / 4Front Technologies

Go Back to forum