• Register
  • Help

Topic: Wizooverb W2 & W5 bundle special!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Wizooverb W2 & W5 bundle special!

Awesome deal for those interested.... both W2 & W5 for 129.00
    http://www.audiomidi.com/Wizooverb-S...-W5-P8825.aspx

Bought myself a Christmas gift!

I've used SIR in the past and though it's impressive, I really wanted the ability to use the reverb in real time. The wizoo product has gotten some great reviews...

I'm not trying to sell anything - I just happened to stumble across this bundle and thought I'd share

Re: Wizooverb W2 & W5 bundle special!

I recently bought W2 and I must say, it is everything I ever dreamt of from a reverb plugin. Easy to use, customizable and with a full, yet crispy clear sound. Buy it - you won't regret it.

There is a demo version of W2 available from M-Audio. It has a limited set of presets and IR's and beeps every once in a while, but it will give you a good sence of what it can do.

I too recently purchased W2... must say I'm a bit bummed<G>. I do very little surround work, so I'll probably pass.

HOWEVER, for anyone not similarly constrained, I think W2 is wonderful. I've had it about a month now, and really, probably am only scratching the surface at what it can do... and still, it sounds lovely!
    Bill Thompson
    Audio Enterprise
    KB3KJF

Quote Originally Posted by ggj3
    Awesome deal for those interested.... both W2 & W5 for 129.00
    http://www.audiomidi.com/Wizooverb-S...-W5-P8825.aspx

Bought myself a Christmas gift!

I've used SIR in the past and though it's impressive, I really wanted the ability to use the reverb in real time. The wizoo product has gotten some great reviews...

I'm not trying to sell anything - I just happened to stumble across this bundle and thought I'd share
    Thanks for the link. I've just downloaded the demo. Looks very promising.

Regards, Graham

Go Back to forum