• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Topic: Seven Seas Grand Pre-Release Offer. Save $80!!!

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Cool Seven Seas Grand Pre-Release Offer. Save $80!!!



    The 7CG will be released the 1:st of June. Between May 15:th and June 1:st you will be able to buy 7CG at a special pre-release price.
    Normal price will be $199 and the special pre-release price will be $119 - Save $80!!! We also offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
    Go to www.sampletekk.com for details


    If you are a registered TBO user, write "TBO7CG", (without the ""), in the coupon file while checking out, for an extra 10% discount. ONLY VALID FOR REGISTERED TBO USERS - Orders made with this code from non-TBO users will be non-valid

    * Super detailed multisampled Grand Piano
    * No less then 93 unique samples per recorded note.
    * Over 4400 samples!
    * Incredible sound and response
    * Super realistic playing behaviour
    * The most dynamic sampled piano - period.

    Listen to these demos:

    7CG Demo 1
    7CG Demo 2 (Christmas Time is Here - performed by Sue Keller)
    7CG Demo 3
    7CG Demo 4
    7CG Demo 5
    7CG Demo 6 (Stella by Starlight - performed by Richard Krull)
    7CG Demo 7
    7CG Demo 8
    7CG Demo 9 - Using instrument impulses for piano resonance

    All demos where made using 7CG and nothing else, no effects, no nothing. Impulses are recorded to be used with convoluting reverb, but on these demos it's the samples, pure and easy!

    Now you can try the 7CG out yourself! Download the 2 full octave and all the C's demo:

    The Samples
    7CG Demo Part 1
    7CG Demo Part 2
    7CG Demo Part 3
    7CG Demo Part 4
    7CG Demo Part 5
    7CG Demo Part 6
    7CG Demo Part 7
    7CG Demo Part 8
    7CG Demo Part 9
    First 8 files 400Mb, last file 19Mb. Download all files to the same directory, unpack part 1 using WinRar, StuffIt or MacRar. The other files will unpacl automatically

    Sampler Files:
    Kontakt 1.X files
    Kontakt 2 files
    Halion files
    Gigastudio 3 files
    EXS24 Mk II files
    Read the instructions´in the ReadMe file!

    Have fun!!!!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

    Arf, arf, arf...

  2. #2

    Re: Seven Seas Grand Pre-Release Offer. Save $80!!!

    Wow! - Just one question. - Any chance of a two octave demo before the pre-release offer's up? - I can't remember what you did with the other piano's.

    Mind you - I bought TBO 'blind' (or should that be 'deaf?') with the last pre-release offer, and wasn't disappointed, so I'm sure I won't be with this either.

    In comparison to TBO, is this piano recorded just as close but with different mics to bring out a different characteristic - or is it a new mic position/perspective?

    Ok, that was two questions.

  3. #3

    Re: Seven Seas Grand Pre-Release Offer. Save $80!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by obiwan
    Wow! - Just one question. - Any chance of a two octave demo before the pre-release offer's up? - I can't remember what you did with the other piano's.

    Mind you - I bought TBO 'blind' (or should that be 'deaf?') with the last pre-release offer, and wasn't disappointed, so I'm sure I won't be with this either.

    In comparison to TBO, is this piano recorded just as close but with different mics to bring out a different characteristic - or is it a new mic position/perspective?

    Ok, that was two questions.
    Hi.

    I'll get a 2 octave demo up before June 1:st.
    7CG was recorded using other microphones not that close, but still pretty close- The different mics and positioning made the difference
    Worra
    SampleTekk

    Arf, arf, arf...

  4. #4

    Re: Seven Seas Grand Pre-Release Offer. Save $80!!!

    Hi Worra,
    what I did when I bought TBO was buy bought K2 24 bit and 16 bit, since I know my current machine can only handle the 16 bit and I will have to wait till I upgrade the machine to start using the 24 bit version. Bought both, when you had a group buy or some sale, maybe it was the birthday sale, don't quite remember.
    would love to have the opputurnity currently to do the same with 7CG, that's buy bouth 24 and 16 bit, taken advantage of the special pre-sale price.
    thanks
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

    Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

  5. #5

    Re: Seven Seas Grand Pre-Release Offer. Save $80!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zvenx
    Hi Worra,
    what I did when I bought TBO was buy bought K2 24 bit and 16 bit, since I know my current machine can only handle the 16 bit and I will have to wait till I upgrade the machine to start using the 24 bit version. Bought both, when you had a group buy or some sale, maybe it was the birthday sale, don't quite remember.
    would love to have the opputurnity currently to do the same with 7CG, that's buy bouth 24 and 16 bit, taken advantage of the special pre-sale price.
    thanks
    rsp
    Hi.

    There's now an option where you can get the 16 bit samples (if you own the 7CG) for $30
    Worra
    SampleTekk

    Arf, arf, arf...

  6. #6

    Re: Seven Seas Grand Pre-Release Offer. Save $80!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    Hi.
    There's now an option where you can get the 16 bit samples (if you own the 7CG) for $30
    Actually the page says "Samples for 7CG in 16 bit format - Only for registered TBO users. Price: $30.00".

    Worra, would you like to clarify how much the upgrade price from TBO to 7CG is during the pre-release period? $107.1?
    The 7CG doesn't seem to be available for directdownload although I suppose it is the same size as TBO which is. When buying TBO you save 15% of the price if you go for direct download, so if the pre-release discount on the TBO->7CG upgrade is 10% on $119 maybe a later direct download version of the fullprice upgrade would be even cheaper than buying it now.

  7. #7

    Re: Seven Seas Grand Pre-Release Offer. Save $80!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kotori
    Actually the page says "Samples for 7CG in 16 bit format - Only for registered TBO users. Price: $30.00".

    Worra, would you like to clarify how much the upgrade price from TBO to 7CG is during the pre-release period? $107.1?
    The 7CG doesn't seem to be available for directdownload although I suppose it is the same size as TBO which is. When buying TBO you save 15% of the price if you go for direct download, so if the pre-release discount on the TBO->7CG upgrade is 10% on $119 maybe a later direct download version of the fullprice upgrade would be even cheaper than buying it now.
    Hi.

    "TBO" was a typo. Fixed now!
    Yes, the upgrade price is $107.10 right now

    7CG isn't available for DirectDownload yet, and it won't be during the presale period. Sorry.
    The price for the 7CG DD version will be $169, so you actually save money if you go for the pre-release discount.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

    Arf, arf, arf...

  8. #8

    Re: Seven Seas Grand Pre-Release Offer. Save $80!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    7CG isn't available for DirectDownload yet, and it won't be during the presale period. Sorry.
    The price for the 7CG DD version will be $169, so you actually save money if you go for the pre-release discount.
    Hi Worra,
    Yes, for those who are not upgrading $119 seems like a great deal and I really love TBO so I would advice anyone to go for it.
    However, my question pertained to the TBO-to-7CG upgrade. If I'm not mistaken the price for this will be $119 (although it doesn't seem to be available during the pre-relase). So my reasoning is that instead of saving 10% now I might save the same amount or more if I later buy a direct-download upgrade. Am I right?

  9. #9

    Re: Seven Seas Grand Pre-Release Offer. Save $80!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kotori
    Hi Worra,
    Yes, for those who are not upgrading $119 seems like a great deal and I really love TBO so I would advice anyone to go for it.
    However, my question pertained to the TBO-to-7CG upgrade. If I'm not mistaken the price for this will be $119 (although it doesn't seem to be available during the pre-relase). So my reasoning is that instead of saving 10% now I might save the same amount or more if I later buy a direct-download upgrade. Am I right?
    Actually, I haven't decided for a DirectDownload upgrade from TBO to 7CG. It's a bit complicated since we need to verify first if the customer is a registered TBO user.
    There will be a limited offer for TBO users to upgrade to 7CG DirectDownload and all registered TBO users will recieve an offer with a special code.
    However, pricewise, the pre-release offer will be a slightly better deal.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

    Arf, arf, arf...

  10. #10

    Re: Seven Seas Grand Pre-Release Offer. Save $80!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    However, pricewise, the pre-release offer will be a slightly better deal.
    Thanks. That was precisely what I wanted to know.

    Nils

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •