• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: SampleTekk Groupbuy #300 draw!

Share/Bookmark

Talking SampleTekk Groupbuy #300 draw!

Things are moving fast, and it's time soon for the #300 draw in our ongoing groupbuy. The 50% discount was reached long time ago, so you can buy top samples at half te price and at the same time having a chance to win $100 to buy even more samples!

This time we will pick three winners that each will get $100 to buy SampleTekk instruments for!
    The more instruments you buy, the bigger are your chances to win.

281 buyers

19 slots to go......
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: SampleTekk Groupbuy #300 draw!

Worra, is the $100 the regular or the discounted price? I just want to know, so I can reserve enough of your stuff for the grand prize. It wouldn't be much fun to win $100 and not have anything left to use them for.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    Worra, is the $100 the regular or the discounted price? I just want to know, so I can reserve enough of your stuff for the grand prize. It wouldn't be much fun to win $100 and not have anything left to use them for.
    $100 is a $100 You can use it to buy stuf during the groupbuy, then you pay the groupbuy price or you can use the after the groupbuy, then you buy at full price
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

OK, thanks. Better than I thought. Now, all I have to do is win

Can't you sell your libs sample per sample (at, say 0,05$/sample) to speed up the process ?
    300 would be reached faster

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent
    Can't you sell your libs sample per sample (at, say 0,05$/sample) to speed up the process ?
    300 would be reached faster
    Well, 7CG and TBO would be quite expensive then.... but we would be around the 1.000.000 draw by now, imagin THAT prize.....
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

292 buyers

8 slots to go......
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Worra,

I am confused. I want to buy the black grand and I was going to go for the direct downloads since it is cheaper than buying the main DVD version.

On the other hand, I have Steiny D, so I qualify for the crossgrade (or upgrade, whatever its called) and I want to do the direct download for that.

Which one do I buy? Could you provide me with the link please??????

Mike

I have Black Grand MA download and I'd like to pick up close and ambient, but I no longer have a DVD burner so I'd like the DVD. My only option seems to be to buy the full Black Grand.

Quote Originally Posted by amyhughes
    I have Black Grand MA download and I'd like to pick up close and ambient, but I no longer have a DVD burner so I'd like the DVD. My only option seems to be to buy the full Black Grand.
    Now you can buy each pespective separatly!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Go Back to forum