• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sonar 5 - GPO from MIDI to audio

Share/Bookmark

Sonar 5 - GPO from MIDI to audio

Hi hi sonar + GPO users,

Just one question here, does anyone know that other than using the 'bounce to track' opinion, is there another way to make the GPO sound into audio track? I have been told that using the 'bounce to track' opinion would actually loses some of the original data.

thanks a lot in advance,

PY

Re: Sonar 5 - GPO from MIDI to audio

If you bounce to track, you don't lose anything - especially if you bounce the track without effects; then you can add whatever effects you need to the audio track. If you afterwards decide you need to edit some MIDI data, you will, however, have to bounce the entire MIDI clip again.

Thank you very much indeed, i can now happily use 'bounce to track' without any worry!

PY

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    If you bounce to track, you don't lose anything - especially if you bounce the track without effects; then you can add whatever effects you need to the audio track. If you afterwards decide you need to edit some MIDI data, you will, however, have to bounce the entire MIDI clip again.
    hello to you !
    just a question about the right version SONAR sequenceur for the classical music GPO. I'm using the xl2 version ,Ithink it should be good for using the Gpo ,what do you think of it ?
    THANKS NICKIE FOR YOUR ANSWER (IF YOU KNOW ! )
    Olivier

Go Back to forum